Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week whatever tf this is EDIT by Tinsel it?s week 12

bphillips4gg

Tennessee is trying to make a game of it against UGA but just had a pick taken away on a penalty
Down 10-7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Tinsel!

USC v UCLA might actually be an entertaining game. Currently 14-7 UCLA with 1:37 left in the first half. USC just missed a <30 yard field goal.

OSU vs Minny is boring. Minny's offense is bad.

remember when USC vs. UCLA was actually a big game?

I watched a video on how the NCAA Fucked USC over the Reggie Bush thing. I now have more sympathy for them.

Only SEC teams and OSU can break rules with impunity; everyone else gets in trouble for minor shit.

I think it's ridiculous that they took Reggie's Heisman away but Johnny Manziel can keep his even though there was an entire Netflix special of him admitting to the same violations. They should give Reggie his Heisman back

McCord just got his knee twisted on a sack. He was dropping back to pass with less than 15 seconds left in the 2nd quarter from their own 20ish yard line.

remember when USC vs. UCLA was actually a big game?

I watched a video on how the NCAA Fucked USC over the Reggie Bush thing. I now have more sympathy for them.

Only SEC teams and OSU can break rules with impunity; everyone else gets in trouble for minor shit.

I was going to post about this.

For all my life when I started following college football right around 1969, I remember USC and UCLA would play on television after the Ohio State Michigan game, the Saturday before Thanksgiving.

That obviously changed for Ohio State Michigan.
Actually USC and UCLA are playing the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Nice.

I?m taking the entire day off to watch USC and UCLA as an homage to my life story.

Mazel.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lGrS...odCB5b3UncmUgdGhlIGJlc3QgdGhpbmcgdGhhdCBldmVy

Last edited:
I think it's ridiculous that they took Reggie's Heisman away but Johnny Manziel can keep his even though there was an entire Netflix special of him admitting to the same violations. They should give Reggie his Heisman back

Reggie had to give back the Heisman, AND USC had to remove his name from everywhere on campus. And then USC lost scholarships and a bunch of other shit

There are literally billboards all around town saying ?give Reggie his Heisman back.?

I am probably the only USC grad (MA Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism, 2000) who didn?t grow up filthy rich.

Georgia dominating Tenn statistically. Bulldogs look unbeatable again.

EDIT: Or else these SEC teams really aren't that good, aside from Alabama. I guess we'll find out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reggie had to give back the Heisman, AND USC had to remove his name from everywhere on campus. And then USC lost scholarships and a bunch of other shit

It's been a long time, but weren't he/his parents getting paid over $100K in free housing and cash during his career at USC? Maybe it was just his parents.

It's been a long time, but weren't he/his parents getting paid over $100K in free housing and cash during his career at USC? Maybe it was just his parents.

It's not like OSU and the entire SEC hasn't been doing the same for years. That was one of my personal favorite parts of Tatgate, Terrell Pryor pulling up in an Escalade and reports asking him about tattoos.

Manziel admitted to getting paid for autographs etc.

It?s not unlike M - OSU. UCLA - USC also go through periods of domination.

I just ain?t been paying attention to to whose period of domination this is.

It's not like OSU and the entire SEC hasn't been doing the same for years. That was one of my personal favorite parts of Tatgate, Terrell Pryor pulling up in an Escalade and reports asking him about tattoos.

Manziel admitted to getting paid for autographs etc.

if you want to point fingers, you should probably include UM in that comment as well. Along with every other team. Don't just point to those teams that you don't like.

You mean Chris Webber and that resulted in a NCAA death penalty. Not a deferred suspension for a bunch of guys that were leaving after the bowl game anyway. Try again.

oh, I thought you just wanted examples of athletes getting paid...not weather they got caught or not.

Oh my!!!! QB for FSU just snapped his ankle in half!!

Just feel awful for the kid

Last edited:
Back