Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week whatever tf this is EDIT by Tinsel it?s week 12

I really wish Michigan alumni and fans would stop lumping Juwan, Jalen, Jimmy, and Ray into the Ed Martin pay violations. It was not the Fab 5 that got Michigan in trouble and those four were not implicated.

C-Webb, Mo Taylor, Louis Bullock, and Tractor Traylor are the guys who got the sanctions levied.

Rose admitted to taking money and shoes from Ed Martin.

Take the L and be glad the NCAA didn't dig further into the point shaving angle for those Webber teams - you might have actually gotten the death penalty if they took a harder look at that.

I have watched most of the OSU games this year. Here's my take on OSU.

Henderson is really good, better than the trash they had in last years game.

The OL is much worse than what they had last year.

The Defensive players are pretty similar, I don't think they lost much from last year. So they should be a little better.

The WR / pass catchers are the same and a little better.

The QB is terrible compared to Stroud. The drop off from Stroud to McCord is significant.

Between the OL and QB being much worse than last year, UM should win by at least a TD, unless they lose the turnover margin by more than one turnover.

Henderson scares me because of his home run ability. It's difficult to get a read on him because of how much time he missed this year and the fact that the games he did play were against mediocre to bad defenses. The best defense he face was Notre Dame and in that game he had 104 on 14 carries with a long of 61. He averaged 3.3 ypc on the 13 other carries. He's without question the best of the 3 backs they play regularly.

Stroud was probably the best passer OSU has had in the past 20 years. Maybe Haskins (RIP Dwayne) can compare. I know that McCord is a significant drop off but he has definitely played better the last 2-3 weeks. "Throw it to Harrison" is usually good for 100 yards and 1-2 TDs a game so we will see.

I don't know how bad McCord's injuries are. He's lucky he didn't shread his knee Saturday. That was a stupid and bizarre play call, throwing it that deep in your own end when you only had 10-15 seconds left.

Henderson scares me because of his home run ability. It's difficult to get a read on him because of how much time he missed this year and the fact that the games he did play were against mediocre to bad defenses. The best defense he face was Notre Dame and in that game he had 104 on 14 carries with a long of 61. He averaged 3.3 ypc on the 13 other carries. He's without question the best of the 3 backs they play regularly.

Stroud was probably the best passer OSU has had in the past 20 years. Maybe Haskins (RIP Dwayne) can compare. I know that McCord is a significant drop off but he has definitely played better the last 2-3 weeks. "Throw it to Harrison" is usually good for 100 yards and 1-2 TDs a game so we will see.

I don't know how bad McCord's injuries are. He's lucky he didn't shread his knee Saturday. That was a stupid and bizarre play call, throwing it that deep in your own end when you only had 10-15 seconds left.

yeah, the home run ability from an RB... they didn't have that the last two years.

If McCord can beat us, we'll adjust and be vulnerable to the run. Henderson has been there a couple years though; I think he was injured last season, and a frosh in '21.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand some of the shit talking from former Buckeye players/coaches, but man, Zach Smith is just a worthless human being; what a complete piece of shit that guy is.

Ryan Day's a whiny bitch too. I think it's going to come out that this whole bullshit scandal links back to OSU.

Some boosters there paid for the "investigation" and spun this into a major thing, while all the coaches know any given teams' signs are available for a price and they all take advantage of it

Back