Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other NCCA Tournament games

TCU should been shooting free throws at the end of regulation. Poorly officiated last few minutes and in ot.
One team could mug. The other team couldn?t touch the other players.

Last edited:
Michigan will definitely have to earn it. I think South is toughest remaining bracket. Villanova, Arizona, Houston, Michigan

Btw a ladies story
Iowa transfer who went to Creighton helps bounce Iowa.

Iowa basketball. Men and women.
Never bet on them in then Ncaa Tournament.

Az is a easy team to dislike.

Well, at least they only bounced a private Texas school run by a buncha holier than thou pricks, and not a likable school like... hmmm... trying to think of a non-Michigan school we'd all agree on here...

Michigan will definitely have to earn it. I think South is toughest remaining bracket. Villanova, Arizona, Houston, Michigan

Yeah, that's brutal. no easy games.... sometimes you look at the bracket and just know the double-digit seed's luck is going to run out now and give someone ELSE an easy path, and, looking at the South, We are that double-digit seed.

Looking at Sagarin's ratings... AZ, Nova and UH are all in the top 10. We're... 19th.

By his metric we were way underrated coming into this thing, but the remaining competition is legit.

EDIT: he had Tennessee ranked 6th, though, FWIW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conference that are left in the ncaa tournament

Sweet 16 final 12 teams.

Acc????..3
Big 12??..2
Big ten??.1
Pac-12??..1
Big East?..2
American?.1
Sec???.?..1
Metro???..1

Seeds
#2 Duke
#9 Unc
#10 Miami-Florida
#3 Purdue
#1 Kansas
#11 Iowa St.
#2 Villanova
#5 Providence
#4 ucla
#5 Houston
#4 Arkansas
#15 St. Peter?s

Last edited:
Btw
It felt like both Duke and Arizona were allowed to play physical while Msu and TCU were called for some ticky tack bull crap down the stretch in their respective games. I watch that last play over in the TCU Arizona game and that was a push and a foul on Az.

Btw
It felt like both Duke and Arizona were allowed to play physical while Msu and TCU were called for some ticky tack bull crap down the stretch in their respective games. I watch that last play over in the TCU Arizona game and that was a push and a foul on Az.

That dude should have been shooting FTs to end it. Reverse that situation and AZ is shooting FTs for the win, guaranteed!!

Last edited:
Puke gets freaking Arkansas I the final 8. They shot 71 % in the second half. Made their last 7 or 8 shots. Duke was 0-5 in the ncaa in the pacific time zone until tonight.

Holy shit Arizona and Houston Coaches complain nonstop for foul calls. Espically the AZ coach.

Houston beats Arizona. Gets to play Villanova.

Last edited:
sounds like someone on this board...always complaining that the refs are doing a terrible job ;)

Like I?m the only one lol.

I only complained about 1 play yesterday. Down 6 Jones was crushed over the back and hurt. He had the ball first. Next play Villanova gets a bucket and one and goes up 9 mid second half. Huge miss called in a game where Michigan needed every possession because they couldn?t hit the broad side of the barn. Picked a bad game to have its second worse shooting game.

What bothers me is the ticky tack bullshit that never seems to get called on Teams like Duke.
Mossa just shows up at the gym and the refs call a foul on him.

Last edited:
Like I?m the only one lol.

I only complained about 1 play yesterday. Down 6 Jones was crushed over the back and hurt. He had the ball first. Next play Villanova gets a bucket and one and goes up 9 mid second half. Huge miss called in a game where Michigan needed every possession because they couldn?t hit the broad side of the barn. Picked a bad game to have its second worse shooting game.

What bothers me is the ticky tack bullshit that never seems to get called on Teams like Duke.
Mossa just shows up at the gym and the refs call a foul on him.

I was just giving you shit. I didn't watch the game. You do have a tendency to watch every game with tinted glasses. You see the calls that go against the team you are rooting for but seem to forget/dismiss the calls that go against the other team. It's pretty common, most fans to do this.

Back