Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peach Bowl vs Pitt

SpartyNash

Zero excuse to lose this game now. Thought he broke his collarbone the second he got up after the dive and was holding his shoulder area

Go Sparty? Eww. That felt wrong.

I am rooting for the Spartans. It?s almost time for me to get back to the Michigan basketball game though. I?ll hang here to see what spartan does after that incredible throw and catch.

Inexcusable. FGs get you beat. And missing 30 yarders does too

Give up on the running on 1st down bullshit every drive. Walker isn't playing and the other rbs suck. Just throw every down

We should be killing them. 3 possessions inside the 30 and we have 3 points. Pathetic

Thorne sucks - he?s been off on literally every throw including the big plays. The throw to Nailor was an easy TD if he doesn?t throw behind him and that?s just one circus catch guys have had to make.

Last edited:
This team is playing like crap and shooting themselves in the foot. Offense very predictable.

Thank goodness we have 18 3-stars coming in next year. Maybe they can turn this team around.

The 5 4 stars they have coming in is more than the last 3 classes combined. So it's a start

I wish that were true or enough. According to rivals they have 4 vs 3 in ?21. We had 4 in ?19 as well. It?s not any different and it?s definitely not enough.

Nailor shud have had that but it was still a bad throw. That wud have set us up nicely to lose 7 yards on 3 plays for another FG try

Thorne with another misfire on a wide open walk in touchdown and then loses a fumble for a Pitt score

Back