Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Peach Bowl vs Pitt

The one thing this games proves, is that any heisman voter that didn't have Walker in their top 3 should never be allowed to vote again.

I wish that were true or enough. According to rivals they have 4 vs 3 in ?21. We had 4 in ?19 as well. It?s not any different and it?s definitely not enough.

Ask UM how all those 5 stars amd high 4 stars are doing for their bball team. See they just got blasted by UCF today

Ask UM how all those 5 stars amd high 4 stars are doing for their bball team. See they just got blasted by UCF today

I know, right?

That said I?m rooting for your team to come back and win this one tonight and I think they?re going to.

If Nailor is 0% on 50/50 balls. Should they still be called 50/50 balls?

Last edited:

Yeah, Juwan Harbaugh?s results will probably have Calipari and coach K rethinking their recruiting strategies. They?re probably watching this game and combing thru all the uncommitted 3 stars on Rivals and 247 right now.

Last edited:
Maybe u guys can transfer that $10 MM to Narduzzi to get him to come back to EL?

Defense gave you another chance Thorne. How about finally putting 1 drive together

When you play like shit you can't really bitch about a bad call by the official. Took a walk in td away from Heyward.

I think I?d rather pay tucker 9.5mm a year to go .500 than bring back Narduzzi if it meant having a stupid f?ng basketball hoop for the defense to dunk on on the sideline.

This could be the worst coached team I've ever seen. How much are they paying him for this?

It's pretty clear what team was having more fun in Atlanta this week. 5th false start. No focus today all around

Last edited:
I think I?d rather pay tucker 9.5mm a year to go .500 than bring back Narduzzi if it meant having a stupid f?ng basketball hoop for the defense to dunk on on the sideline.

I'm with you on Thorne not being the guy, but you act like Tucker didn't turn a steaming pile of shit that Dantonio left him into a 10 win team in 1 off-season.

Last edited:
I'm with you on Thorne not being the guy, but you act like Tucker didn't turn a steaming pile of shit that Dantonio left him into a 10 win team in 1 off-season.

You misunderstand what I?m saying. I want Tucker to be successful but if he?s not I?d prefer that to this circus side show shit Narduzzi is allowing on the sideline.

Back