Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams All In - now the OFFICIAL Super Bowl 56 Thread

Guess the zyktmeister was wrong. Detroit fans were rooting for Stafford. Not a traitor at all

Take the loss zykster

How many extra sessions did Matt plan with Calvin and Tate like he did with Cooper ? My guess is he didn?t do that many extra sessions when he was with the Lions. Him and and wife on that podcast make me puke talking about the extra time he put in with Kupp.

Oh and the Rams are a shitty fan sports town. No wonder football teams come and go there. So funny watching more opposing teams jerseys then Rams jerseys. It?s a very undeserving nfl title in my opinion.

Last edited:
So IF there is a baseball season this year, Matt can go hang out with Clayton. Did you know Matt was Clayton's catcher in HS!.
https://sports.yahoo.com/clayton-kershaw-returns-favor-cheers-034020718.html

LOL, sorry I had to do that just for nostalgia.

They were younger than high school age when that was going on, for the most part; the article says they played freshman football together, I had read it was Pop Warner football age when that happened.

Once they got to high school they didn?t become enemies or anything, but they hung in different circles - Kershaw with the baseball jocks and Stafford with the football jocks.

None of this is exactly news.

They were younger than high school age when that was going on, for the most part; the article says they played freshman football together, I had read it was Pop Warner football age when that happened.

Once they got to high school they didn?t become enemies or anything, but they hung in different circles - Kershaw with the baseball jocks and Stafford with the football jocks.

None of this is exactly news.

I thought the revelation that Clayton Kershaw is a pitcher and Matt Stafford is a catcher is pretty shocking to me.

Poor chick broke her spine.

At least Kelly looks like she was stepping up.

Stafford was really drunk. It?s possible he didn?t realize what was going on. Or maybe he knew that in his state any attempt on his part to help would be worthless at best and counterproductive more likely.

Or maybe that?s just continued making excuses for Stafford.

Not really. His wife was there to check on her, security and hopefully medical people. She already fell, it?s not like he could catch her. What do you want him to do?

what any decent human being would do and show some concern. She was there taking his photo, she falls and gets seriously hurt, and he just walks away. Like I said...a dick move.

what any decent human being would do and show some concern. She was there taking his photo, she falls and gets seriously hurt, and he just walks away. Like I said...a dick move.

Shannon Ferren of KFI 640 Los Angeles and Inglewood Chargers audio-cast sideline reporter, IMO the funniest person on radio in the world, blames Staff?s callous response on his having been in n Detroit for the last ten years.

There was plenty of other people there to show concern. Nothing Stafford could?ve done to help the lady.

If he paid her medical bills, would that make it better?! LOL

Last edited:
There was plenty of other people there to show concern. Nothing Stafford could?ve done to help the lady.

If he paid her medical bills, would that make it better?! LOL

I guess if there are other people there that can act like decent human beings, Matt is off the hook. :cheers:

I am sure he will pitch in some money for her medical bills after he gets ripped for being such an asshole.

Someone needs to make a meme where the lady is labeled "Lions' Stafford Fanboys"

One of his smartest moves ive seen him make. Youre the one that has millions. Get as far away from that shit as possible.

One of his smartest moves ive seen him make. Youre the one that has millions. Get as far away from that shit as possible.

That was probably it, but if I was Staffords PR guy I wouldn?t copter that ? it?s a bad luck.

I?d stick with ?I was really drunk, I saw my wife was on top of it, if I had tried to help I probably would?ve only made things worse, so I let the more sober people handle it.?

That ain?t that great of a look either, but it?s better than ?I didn?t give a shit? or ?I didn?t want to get sued.?

Before that video came out, everyone has been laughing about how drought Matt Stafford was.

So admitting to be drunk ain?t no big reveal. I?m drinking after winning a championship, most people wouldn?t care. Brady got drunk as a skunk last year.

Back