Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams All In - now the OFFICIAL Super Bowl 56 Thread

UPDATE: A rep for the Los Angeles Rams and Matthew and Kelly Stafford said in a statement to E! News, "We have been in communication with Kelly Smiley since yesterday's incident and we are sorry for what happened. As we told Kelly, we will be covering all her hospital bills and replacing her cameras. We wish her a speedy recovery."

UPDATE: A rep for the Los Angeles Rams and Matthew and Kelly Stafford said in a statement to E! News, "We have been in communication with Kelly Smiley since yesterday's incident and we are sorry for what happened. As we told Kelly, we will be covering all her hospital bills and replacing her cameras. We wish her a speedy recovery."

no shit. I knew this is what would happen. His PR people saw that he looked like a terrible person. Easy way to spin it.

Stafford should sue her for being stupid around him while he was drunk. Why are you fucking up my high....

Ps... apparently she's a raging racist.

Hopefully the fracture is bad enough so she can't be out in public ever again.

Ps... apparently she's a raging racist.

Hopefully the fracture is bad enough so she can't be out in public ever again.

yes...using the N-word in 5 tweets over the past 10 years and she should be wheel chair bound and never be allowed in public again. :lmao:

yes...using the N-word in 5 tweets over the past 10 years and she should be wheel chair bound and never be allowed in public again. :lmao:

Correct. Imagine how racist you need to be to say that on social media over and over. Closet racists aren't that stupid. This dumbass puts it on Twitter and can't even walk on a stage. Stay home... do everyone on the planet a favor.

Correct. Imagine how racist you need to be to say that on social media over and over. Closet racists aren't that stupid. This dumbass puts it on Twitter and can't even walk on a stage. Stay home... do everyone on the planet a favor.

Or, instead of a 10? stage make it a 1000 ft. cliff.

Someone sign her up for a Grand Canyon photo shoot.

I've been listing to this shiba burns spotify playlist all kinds of RAP on it with N word all over the place. G- Gaze terrible rap songs.

I've been listing to this shiba burns spotify playlist all kinds of RAP on it with N word all over the place. G- Gaze terrible rap songs.

Odd...she didnt strike me as "part of the culture".

1) Context would matter - She comes across as more of a Karen racist than saying someone was her "homie".

2) Regardless of what you think of the rule...there should be a golden rule here. If your white..dont fucking say it. Thats it....

3) you cant be serious...

Odd...she didnt strike me as "part of the culture".

1) Context would matter - She comes across as more of a Karen racist than saying someone was her "homie".

2) Regardless of what you think of the rule...there should be a golden rule here. If your white..dont fucking say it. Thats it....

3) you cant be serious...

I could care less didn't their mommas ever tell em sticks and stones...

Last edited:
Couldn?t. Couldn?t care less. If you ?could care less? that means you do, in fact, care.

tenor.gif

40 mil per for a team that was already in cap hell. They will be the lions in 2 years.

Back