Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rams the Frontrunners?

They should have waited all week to see if the market would get hotter. I hate pulling the trigger so early. I think.

Trying to be optimistic here. Future firsts mean me suck more next year and get higher picks. On the downside stafford and a solid team around him on both sides of the ball those first round picks could be be in the range of 25-32

And every time we bring up Goff you all say he sucks. Better be trading him.

Yeah what if the Rams make a deep playoff run ? Those picks could be real shitty. Just not sure about it. I would have waited a few days. Hopefully it will work out ok for Detroit. For crying out loud lions fans deserve a winner.

Last edited:
I agree we should have waited longer. But who knows what teams were actually interested and what they were offering

So our firsts won’t see the field for 2 and 3 seasons and we will be paying Goff more than we would have Stafford

And the First round picks will probably be late firsts

Last edited:
Not sure why. I just thought would would get a lot more then 3 picks , and a player. I. Not as down on Goff as some. The kid seems real tough. But his money is way higher then Stafford’s so it seems like a stupid deal a Ex-Ram is trying to make. It feels weird. I Can’t really explain it. The deal seems off to me.

It’s a decent haul. I just thought he was worth more, and maybe we should have waited longer. I have been near a lot of chatter on radio & tv shows that the deal would be getting done before the super bowl. Why the hurry ? Plus the ex-ram guy makes me wonder.

Last edited:
Back