Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Real Talk

503 said:
SLICK said:
503 reeks of Scott Chico Hall

And Slick reacks of a guy who was talking Okung over Suh!!!!!

So was Mayhew, buddy. Count your lucky stars someone talked him out of it and we drafted the beast (Suh) instead.

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:
503 reeks of Scott Chico Hall

It has to be him.

Hey bruther, people wouldn't even know who you are if it wasn't for Slick. You're like the Lloyed Banks of G Unit.

true I wanted the LT over the DT , but saw the light 1 month before the draft....

I wanted the LT over the DT again this year....

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tonyballs said:
It has to be him.

is chico for oregon? if not, then no, it's not him. Clearly he knows who you guys are lol.

Honestly I've been a reader of the Lions board for years just never posted. Real talk I have nothing but respect for Slick knowing he's the dude I get most my info from. Just keep in mind I said at the very beginning of this thread I got my body armor on. I knew it was coming.

503 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

is chico for oregon? if not, then no, it's not him. Clearly he knows who you guys are lol.

Honestly I've been a reader of the Lions board for years just never posted. Real talk I have nothing but respect for Slick knowing he's the dude I get most my info from. Just keep in mind I said at the very beginning of this thread I got my body armor on. I knew it was coming.

lol it's all good dude. just smack talk on the board. i have no issues with that.

I got no problems with 503....notice I haven't once called him a name...lol

if everyone had the same opinion...it'd be boring as hell on these things.

503 said:
tonyballs said:
It has to be him.

Hey bruther, people wouldn't even know who you are if it wasn't for Slick. You're like the Lloyed Banks of G Unit.

Know who i am? Wooooooooooooo!!! Now that's something!!! It's a message board, you fucking tool. If you guys want to slobber over some dudes nuts because of words on a screen, then God bless ya, buddy.

Romneybot said:

the-great-gazoo.gif

503 said:
SLICK said:
like I said , he played decent in that game....didn't lose it for us and was a contributor...Mo Morris also had 100+ yards on 15 carries averaged 7.8 ypc that game which was big and the defense made numerous big stops.

Well give the guy credit for rallying the troops something Stafford and Hill both failed to do in 2 seasons. Who was the last QB in Det to win a road game before Stanton? Please don't tell me Kitna

When exactly did Stanton ever rally anyone? He has had 1 good game in 4 years, and IMO he hasn't won a game for us, he just didn't lose it, if that makes sense. Stafford has done more in 1 game for this team and its fanbase the Stanton has done in 4 years, and yes i'm talking about the Cleveland game. but not only that, every game Stafford has been in you can look and see the star potential. The only thing you see with Stanton is a expert clipboard holder.
I do agree about Staffords injury issues and think this is the year he needs to prove he can last or its time to shop again. But keep in mind 2 QB's who have had the exact same injury and treatment, Drew Brees and Sam Bradford, and they bounced back very nice, although its still early to judge Sam.

Whenever I hear of Orlovsky I think of the Minnesota game and the safety.

Whenever I hear of Stanton I'll think of the Jets game with his 3rd down debacle.

Both QB's have been disappointments and this guy is on his knees gargling about how much stanton has done for this org. Way to get behind a cause.

Back