Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Real Talk

Every curse word I read makes me feel that much better............. Ahhhhhhhhhh

503 said:
Monster you said a healthy Stafford has "star potential". That's a big "if" and "if" if was a fifth we'd all be drunk bruther.

I guess the star potential is not such a big IF anymore.

5000 yards 41 TDs.

sorry guys. had to bump this.

Stafford has absolutely exceeded my expectations. First full season and he puts up hall of famer numbers. Honestly so exited to see what this kid has in store tO follow up this 41 td 5000 yard season. I'm on cloud 9 even after the loss just cuz of those numbers he's put up

Man, just imagine if we had Stanton in this year instead... I'm probably not giving enough credit to him, but I'll say 6,200yds passing, 59 TD's, 1,200yds rushing, 13 rushing TD's.

Damn Stafford.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Romneybot said:
If Stanton starts, the Lions lose this game 52-6

How do we get 6?

A few Stanton prayers to Calvin gets them in FG range the first time
Kevin Smith breaks one to get them in FG range for another

Both in late 2nd quarter garbage time when the Saints are up 28-0

"Until Stafford can prove otherwise it's sad but true."

He proved otherwise. Now defend your R. Okung analysis over Suh?

503 said:

Okungs a stud LT who was playing lights out before a cheap shot put him out for the season.....Suh had a fantastic rookie year but regressed in year 2.

still the Suh pick was the better way to go but picking Okung would have solidified LT for the next 10 years.

SLICK said:
503 said:

Okungs a stud LT who was playing lights out before a cheap shot put him out for the season.....Suh had a fantastic rookie year but regressed in year 2.

still the Suh pick was the better way to go but picking Okung would have solidified LT for the next 10 years.

Suh's a once in a decade player. Okungs you see every year. Try again Slickly.

503 said:
SLICK said:

once in a decade ? sure last year he was....this year he was an average DT.

where was he tonight ?

10 year , day 1 LTs dont grow on trees lil fella.

SLICK said:
503 said:

where was he tonight ?

You must be on some drugs. Day 1 LT? Can we get a pro bowl vote before we start getting carried away?

503 said:
SLICK said:

where was he tonight ?

You must be on some drugs. Day 1 LT? Can we get a pro bowl vote before we start getting carried away?

carried away ?? he started day 1 in Seattle....he was one of the best LTs in the NFC until a cheap shot took him out.

try and watch the game Elmer...come out of the trailer once in awhile.

This entire argument is predicated on what at the time was two unknown commodities. Its the draft its a crapshoot by nature. Suh is very good and let the pressure get to him and Okung has been good but has had injury troubles for two years. This is a waste of time.

SLICK said:
503 said:

carried away ?? he started day 1 in Seattle....he was one of the best LTs in the NFC until a cheap shot took him out.

try and watch the game Elmer...come out of the trailer once in awhile.

Oh ok, my bad slickly..Didn't understand you gave a top 6 pick extra points for starting.. LOL

Back