Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Real Talk

motown1958 said:
This entire argument is predicated on what at the time was two unknown commodities. Its the draft its a crapshoot by nature. Suh is very good and let the pressure get to him and Okung has been good but has had injury troubles for two years. This is a waste of time.

ofcourse it is...arguing with a guy who thought Drew Stanton was a savior.

The defense played really well for stanton as it did in denver this year for tebow. A good defense does not mean the qb is playing well. If the defense could stop a runny nose this team would have a been much better this year.

I hope they trade Stafford and acquire more draft picks. Yeah, i said it............

tonyballs said:
I hope they trade Stafford and acquire more draft picks. Yeah, i said it............

It's not the Lions if they aren't rebuilding again.

tonyballs said:

at this point, i'd trade suh before stafford. the only person on this team more valuable than stafford is CJ.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tonyballs said:

at this point, i'd trade suh before stafford. the only person on this team more valuable than stafford is CJ.

That whole nucleus doesn't get traded for shit. Stafford, CJ and Suh are untouchable IMO.........

tonyballs said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

That whole nucleus doesn't get traded for shit. Stafford, CJ and Suh are untouchable IMO.........

i agree. but i'd put stafford's value above suh's. not saying to trade him.

hopefully this year was just a sophomore slump. tired of watching him run right past RBs in the backfield and getting owned by a guard. I hope somebody with D-line knowledge comes in and helps.

Detroit's defense is all about over pursuing. They all do it, why the run game blows. Even when the LB are making tackles, that's 5-6 yard gains.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
tonyballs said:

i agree. but i'd put stafford's value above suh's. not saying to trade him.

hopefully this year was just a sophomore slump. tired of watching him run right past RBs in the backfield and getting owned by a guard. I hope somebody with D-line knowledge comes in and helps.

Stafford is more valuable....no doubt.

As for Suh? Meh, he's a beast. He didn't have a down year. He just didn't produce the sacks like last year. He still commands double-teams almost every down and he frees up LB's and DE's to make plays. He's young and only going to get better.

tonyballs said:

Dumbest thing Ive ever heard. The Lions finally get a franchise qb, who is a top 5 qb talent in the league, and you say trade him for draft picks who will probably do squat in their professional careers?

Back