Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remaining off-season moves

boogerlovejoy

1. Sign Robbie Anderson
2. Cut Marvin Jones
3. Overpay Clowney on a 1 year deal.
4. Draft Simmons
5. Make the best trade up you can with your 2nd and two third round picks to get back in the 1st round.
6. Draft CJ Henderson or Damon Arnett.
7. Rest of draft on OL and DL

1. Sign Robbie Anderson
2. Cut Marvin Jones
3. Overpay Clowney on a 1 year deal.
4. Draft Simmons
5. Make the best trade up you can with your 2nd and two third round picks to get back in the 1st round.
6. Draft CJ Henderson or Damon Arnett.
7. Rest of draft on OL and DL

Mine is similar... you can actually do mine without the trade down but I'm throwing it in there just to show that we should to get another pick.

Sign logan Ryan
Trade down
1 Draft simmons olb
2 Draft blacklock nt
3 Draft mims wr
3b Draft best guard avail
Release marvin

If the trade down gets you another 2nd rd pick id target kj hamler.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200321-170637_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200321-170637_Samsung Internet.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 26
At this rate there probably isn’t going to be a 2020 NFL season the country seems hell bent on unmitigated over reaction and fear

This team hasn't gotten any better with the moves they have made. Kind of glad they didn't get my hopes up and probably won't really care until Quinntricia is gone.

This team hasn't gotten any better with the moves they have made. Kind of glad they didn't get my hopes up and probably won't really care until Quinntricia is gone.

Never know until the games are played. If they?re played.

Fun little draft simulator. Championship!
https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

That is a fun little exercise. I like your first two picks better but they weren't available in my draft.

Here was my draft

3 Okudah CB
35 Grant Delpit S
67 Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB
85 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
109 KJ Hill (Underrated WR)
149 Michael Onwenu OL
166 Khalik Davis DL
182 Trevon Hill Edge
235 Quez Watkins WR Southern Miss (4.35 40 at combine)

Will they win a couple more games, probably because Stafford will play more games. But there is no way this roster is capable of winning a playoff game.

Mine is similar... you can actually do mine without the trade down but I'm throwing it in there just to show that we should to get another pick.

Sign logan Ryan
Trade down
1 Draft simmons olb
2 Draft blacklock nt
3 Draft mims wr
3b Draft best guard avail
Release marvin

If the trade down gets you another 2nd rd pick id target kj hamler.

Who are you trading down with in this scenario. After his combine, Simmons is the 2nd non QB taken.....no question.

There are plenty of non QBs that could go after Chase Young besides Simmons.

Okudah
Wirfs
Wills
Derrick Brown

Yup. None will......but there are roughly 400 options. That?s how drafts work. Teams get to choose.

Yup. None will......but there are roughly 400 options. That?s how drafts work. Teams get to choose.

no shit, but you are a little over confident in your guarantee.

So if the Lions don't trade down you are 100% certain they take Simmons (if Young is off the board)?

no shit, but you are a little over confident in your guarantee.

So if the Lions don't trade down you are 100% certain they take Simmons (if Young is off the board)?

I think Simmons is the 2nd non QB picked. Regardless of who is picking.

In my opinion, as of right now, the Lions would take Simmons.

Everyone has an opinion. How is that being over confident?

Who are you trading down with in this scenario. After his combine, Simmons is the 2nd non QB taken.....no question.

Could be...although the Giants have a HUGE need at OT and there 3 top 10 tackles in this draft.

Trade to 5 youre guaranteed Simmons or Okudah
Trade to 6 youre guaranteed Simmons, Okudah or Brown. All 3 are a desperate need.

Back