Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 29th

Holy Crap guys......it's not Randy Johnson.....ask Ramon!

W.T.F.

I typed j e s u s c h r i s t and it's autofixes to holy crap?

staegrac said:
Pitch 1 and 3 strikes?

didn't look like either of them caught the plate, we'll have to see if Max starts getting that call outside to lefties.

MI_Thumb said:

W.T.F.

That's odd..... I didn't realize there was any censorship on this board.

Why is it we have such a rough time against the Royals in August and September anymore?...and I'm getting really sick of being touched up by the bottom of the order the last few games...

dpinsea said:
MI_Thumb said:

W.T.F.

That's odd..... I didn't realize there was any censorship on this board.

Bunch of Mormon Mods! LOL

cmlfactor said:
Why is it we have such a rough time against the Royals in August and September anymore?...and I'm getting really sick of being touched up by the bottom of the order the last few games...

Yeah, it is getting to where I dread seeing them late in the season.

Wow where's all the people saying Betemit was as good as Inge on defense?

Wanted.... Mike Schmidt or Brooks Robinson for third base... How about a combo of both....LOL

um, Scherzer knows this is the royals right? I know they hit decent but come on.

Back