Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 29th

If this Giavotella scrubs stings us again I'm going to open a vein...

seriously god damnit. I know it's only one game but come on Scherzer, quit leaving the ball up and over the middle.

Might be a little early but I think you can add Giavotella to the list of tiger killers. This kid kills us.

I don't like the way this series is starting off.. Only the Tigers can nearly sweep a hot Tampa team then look like garbage against the goddamn Royals.. THe offense looks fucking pathetic as well, and wtf has Jeff Jones fucking done? Firing Rick Knapp was a mistake..

coulomb said:
Might be a little early but I think you can add Giavotella to the list of tiger killers. This kid kills us.

Yea, and he was hitting .211 vs. anyone not named the Detroit Tigers.

Talk about being excited to see us.

Smart decision by Betemit to not try and get to third, Franceour has a cannon.

Santiago, Betemit, and Kelly <s>have our only hits</s> are the only ones to reach base......is it Scrub day?

Back