Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sandy Hook families win ruling against Alex Jones

Michchamp

Good. Background:
The parents of five slain children, along with relatives of two murdered staff members, brought the lawsuit against the rabble-rousing InfoWars web site. An FBI agent who responded to the heartbreaking Dec. 14, 2012, mass shooting scene at the Sandy Hook Elementary School is also a plaintiff.

Jones suggested on more than one occasion that the mass shooting inside an elementary school was a hoax.

?I?ve watched a lot of soap operas,? Jones once said of the gruesome killings by a deranged local youth. ?And I?ve seen actors before. And I know when I?m watching a movie and when I?m watching something real.?
They didn't win the lawsuit, contrary to what some stupid reporters who should know better claim; they survived Jones' motion to dismiss the lawsuit, and his attempts to block discovery. Winning those motions allows them to look at Jones' books:
[Judge] Bellis granted lawyers for the families access to Jones? InfoWars web site to examine its internal marketing and financial documents.

?We look forward to gaining access to InfoWars? internal marketing and financial documents to show that Jones has built an empire as nothing more than a conspiracy profiteer,? said Mattei.
If Jones' awful show goes under, don't worry, tigermud. Some other shameless shitbag of a human being will step up to fill the void. Anyone, literally ANYONE without a conscience or sense of shame can do what he does.

The sheer cruelty of calling someone whose kindergartener was murdered a LIAR is beyond reproach. I do not and will not ever understand the likes of Jones and Roger Stone.

There is a special place in Hell for people like that.

The sheer cruelty of calling someone whose kindergartener was murdered a LIAR is beyond reproach. I do not and will not ever understand the likes of Jones and Roger Stone.

There is a special place in Hell for people like that.

It's shame. And a special place in hell is right.

are you going to submit your resume? you're clearly qualified...

What good does this contribute to this thread?

It certainly doesn’t demonstrate a reasonable oppositive position against the premise of the OP.

It is simply a unilateral unsupported ad hominem attack.

Last edited:
What good does this contribute to this thread?

It certainly doesn’t demonstrate a reasonable oppositive position against the premise of the OP.

It is simply a unilateral unsupported ad hominem attack.

im not opposed to the premise of the op but the op itself us an ad hominem attack. no one on this board has come out in support of jones in this instance. the whole point of this post is to go after someone for agreeing with jones on completely unrelated topics.

as for whether or not its unilaterally unsupported, I'd say thats debatable. mc is a troll of the lowest form whose mo is to make wholly unsupported accusatuons of bigotry and racism to impugn those he disagrees with and falsely claim the moral high ground. he deserves all the ridicule and scorn that can be heaped on him.

Last edited:
I once suggested to guy frog that he should try and always wait at least 48 hours before he leaps to any conclusion and that in not doing so he tends to go overboard sometimes and that NOT everything is a conspiracy. I think he did get better at that over the last couple of years but yes sandy hook could very well be his down fall he was wrong on that and he knows it.

And yes I can think of at least 3 People that could fill his void and none of them go full retard at times so they might make for better voices in the end but I have little doubt the chicom big tech lefties will do everything within their power to de platform and deny their rights to question official narratives and dissent as well, and of course Michchump will be cheering all the way to the re-education camps

Last edited:
im not opposed to the premise of the op but the op itself us an ad hominem attack. no one on this board has come out in support of jones in this instance. the whole point of this post is to go after someone for agreeing with jones on completely unrelated topics.

as for whether or not its unilaterally unsupported, I'd say thats debatable. mc is a troll of the lowest form whose mo is to make wholly unsupported accusatuons of bigotry and racism to impugn those he disagrees with and falsely claim the moral high ground. he deserves all the ridicule and scorn that can be heaped on him.

It might've been ad hominen on Jones, a guy who actually went so far as to sick his followers on the parents of little 6-year-olds massacred in a school shooting for ratings, but so fucking what, assface? You actually seem to want to defend Jones by attacking me, without having the balls to actually defend what he does.

hey, this should be the place where we can attack people like ALex Jones, right? Or is that not allowed in your book??? Strange, since it's the politics board and you'd think we could discuss politics here.

/steps off soap box.

//back to my Sunday errand list

To me, keeping in mind things Alex Jones has said other than things about Sandy is like keeping in mind that O.J. Simpson is a Heilman Trophy Winner.

It might've been ad hominen on Jones, a guy who actually went so far as to sick his followers on the parents of little 6-year-olds massacred in a school shooting for ratings, but so fucking what, assface? You actually seem to want to defend Jones by attacking me, without having the balls to actually defend what he does.

hey, this should be the place where we can attack people like ALex Jones, right? Or is that not allowed in your book??? Strange, since it's the politics board and you'd think we could discuss politics here.

/steps off soap box.

//back to my Sunday errand list

I'm not defending Jones, only an idiot would think it seems that way. I'm pointing out that you're a coward for trying to attack another poster by attacking jones.

You can attack Jones anywhere you want, just be ready to have your motivation questioned when you do and don't whine like a little baby when it is.

And if you're not attacking other posters by impugning Jones, then you're just screaming in your little echo chamber because nobody here, including the only guy that follows Alex Jones has ever tried to defend Jones' Sandyhook position - literally everyone thinks it's reprehensible.

Did you ever notice that every time the Young Turks or Salon or Politico or the New York Times posts something stupid or get caught lying, nobody runs to DSF to highlight it and have a group think mudsling? There's a reason for that.

I'm not defending Jones, only an idiot would think it seems that way. I'm pointing out that you're a coward for trying to attack another poster by attacking jones.

You can attack Jones anywhere you want, just be ready to have your motivation questioned when you do and don't whine like a little baby when it is.

And if you're not attacking other posters by impugning Jones, then you're just screaming in your little echo chamber because nobody here, including the only guy that follows Alex Jones has ever tried to defend Jones' Sandyhook position - literally everyone thinks it's reprehensible.

Did you ever notice that every time the Young Turks or Salon or Politico or the New York Times posts something stupid or get caught lying, nobody runs to DSF to highlight it and have a group think mudsling? There's a reason for that.

likewise I have also never tried to defend gay frog regarding sandy hook and have publicly stated multiple times in the past that he was wrong about sandy hook and that he could very well lose that particular lawsuit but that didn't stop Michchump from referring to me as a shameless shitbag of a human being, Michchump really despises me for some reason, I'm not entirely sure why. maybe because I support trump and couldn't stand shillary and still thank the lord every morning she didn't win. idk..:shrug:

Last edited:
Did any of the people who believed Sandy Hook was "false flag attack" or completely made up so Obama could "take ur gunz" ever look back and say "Since none of that EVER happened, and indeed, years later I can still go down to my local sporting goods store and buy an assault rifle and a 1,000 rounds, it was obviously a little silly to believe such things, and I would not make the same mistake again."

cause they've never done what Jones did here?

likewise I have also never tried to defend gay frog regarding sandy hook and have publicly stated multiple times in the past that he was wrong about sandy hook and that he could very well lose that particular lawsuit but that didn't stop Michchump from referring to me as a shameless shitbag of a human being, Michchump really despises me for some reason, I'm not entirely sure why. maybe because I support trump and couldn't stand shillary and still thank the lord every morning she didn't win. idk..:shrug:

it's because he is a hateful bigoted hypocrite. he struggles to win arguments with facts, so he resorts to ad hominem and personal attacks. It's the Saul Alinsky playbook to a "T".

Did any of the people who believed Sandy Hook was "false flag attack" or completely made up so Obama could "take ur gunz" ever look back and say "Since none of that EVER happened, and indeed, years later I can still go down to my local sporting goods store and buy an assault rifle and a 1,000 rounds, it was obviously a little silly to believe such things, and I would not make the same mistake again."

if virtually nobody listens to them because they're so obscure or no one believed the false flag narrative if they did hear it, does it matter? Has any mainstream talking head or politician ever called Sandy Hook a false flag? Is anyone doing that today?

Not to go down this rabbit hole again, but just because Alex Jones was wrong about Sandy Hook, doesn't mean there isn't a significant extreme gun control, even gun grabber contingent within the DNC. Making this about Alex Jones is a ploy to distract from the issue and/or make the extremists on the other side of the debate seem reasonable by comparison.

Last edited:
cause they've never done what Jones did here?

that's debatable. See obortionists caught on video bragging about selling baby parts for profit and joking about their skills at murdering defenseless babies in ways that won't destroy their most valuable tissue and organs. To pretend that's not just as awful as someone painting a false narrative about Sandy Hook is simple ignorance.

Last edited:
if virtually nobody listens to because they're so obscure or believed the false flag narrative if they did hear it, does it matter? Has any mainstream talking head or politician ever called Sandy Hook a false flag? Is anyone doing that today?

Not to go down this rabbit hole again, but just because Alex Jones was wrong about Sandy Hook, doesn't mean there isn't a significant extreme gun control, even gun grabber contingent within the DNC. Making this about Alex Jones is a ploy to distract from the issue and/or make the extremists on the other side of the debate seem reasonable by comparison.

I used to think only a handful of people would buy into certain narratives and arguments, but it turned out there were enough of them to elect Trump.

Infowars was an early-adopter with regard to Trump. Trump interviewed with Jones in the early stage of his campaign.

I used to think only a handful of people would buy into certain narratives and arguments, but it turned out there were enough of them to elect Trump.

Infowars was an early-adopter with regard to Trump. Trump interviewed with Jones in the early stage of his campaign.

this is something I would expect from MC. You should have a little more data before you claim InfoWars follower types are responsible for Trump getting elected.

As for Trump's win, you can believe this nonsense to your own peril. His win was a repudiation, whether right or not, of establishment politics as usual. It's exactly this kind of dismissive arrogance that got him elected in the first place.

And to get back on topic here, how many people believed it? granted it's a small sample size, but the only Alex Jones follower that posts here never believed the false flag story.

Back