Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sandy Hook families win ruling against Alex Jones

I think Alex Jones will be okay, rumor is he just formed a joint partnership with coasttocoastam to start selling 9000 year old alien artifacts freshly dug out of the soft Mexican soil to sell to the rubes that follow them

don't use my CC there anymore, it gets stolen approx 2 months after I do every time. Proved it even. Now I get prepaid debit cards and use those instead. I don't expect his site to be around anymore in another year or so.

So you know the site is rife with fraud like that, and you still never reconsider your decision to spend your time there and repost vids and articles from there like it's gospel?

Sheep repeatedly lining up to be fleeced...

I think Alex Jones will be okay, rumor is he just formed a joint partnership with coasttocoastam to start selling 9000 year old alien artifacts freshly dug out of the soft Mexican soil to sell to the rubes that follow them

Love the logic that a species intellectually and technologically advanced enough to master interstellar travel would undergo risky and expensive travel like that, just to bury a little sculpture in the dirt of another planet, for the sole reason of fucking with the natives thousands of years later. Just makes so much sense.

Love the logic that a species intellectually and technologically advanced enough to master interstellar travel would undergo risky and expensive travel like that, just to bury a little sculpture in the dirt of another planet, for the sole reason of fucking with the natives thousands of years later. Just makes so much sense.

I don?t know?we figured out how to get humans to our moon, and fire out unmanned voyages beyond that?yet we still do some pretty stupid shit ourselves?so?there?s that.

Maybe them aliens from Uranus, or some other black hole, are kinda like us.

Yuk it up jack wagons, just remember what I told ya. I'm never wrong about much of anything except for Shillary becoming president. that is all.

Yuk it up jack wagons, just remember what I told ya. I'm never wrong about much of anything except for Shillary becoming president. that is all.

Okay?what did you tell us, or what are you telling us, this time?

It seems you?re telling us about aliens from Uranus or some other black hole coming to earth and leaving some kind of penis shaped relic in some remote location.

I?m skeptical.

What am I missing?

Also Shillary is still watching to see if there?s an opening.

Didn?t you see her going on The View with her daughter?

If that isn?t a ploy to stay relevant, I don?t know what is.

She probably could have paid to run ads in Florida and Texas bashing the Republican governors of those states, but she don?t have access to that kind of money.

I?m talkin? Getty oil/Hollywood/Silicone Valley money.

Did you say President? I thought you predicted she would be the Dem nominee but don't remember your call for the general. And as Tinsel said, there's plenty of speculation she's eyeing another go at it. The idea of a rematch of 2016 is so juicy it almost makes me want to vote for Trump in the '24 primary.

Did you say President? I thought you predicted she would be the Dem nominee but don't remember your call for the general. And as Tinsel said, there's plenty of speculation she's eyeing another go at it. The idea of a rematch of 2016 is so juicy it almost makes me want to vote for Trump in the '24 primary.

I actually laughed out loud at this.

Okay?what did you tell us, or what are you telling us, this time?

It seems you?re telling us about aliens from Uranus or some other black hole coming to earth and leaving some kind of penis shaped relic in some remote location.

I?m skeptical.

What am I missing?

Also Shillary is still watching to see if there?s an opening.

Didn?t you see her going on The View with her daughter?

If that isn?t a ploy to stay relevant, I don?t know what is.

She probably could have paid to run ads in Florida and Texas bashing the Republican governors of those states, but she don?t have access to that kind of money.

I?m talkin? Getty oil/Hollywood/Silicone Valley money.

No didn't see that, haven't had too much time lately to keep up with events, going though a total shit show with my dad, literally. not fun stuff.

Last edited:

I believe the prediction was she'd sneak in there after Biden fails to make it the full term with help from Nancy. I suppose all that is still possible but feels very unlikely now if repubs win the house back in Nov Nancy won't have any say. But yeah yeah all in all still possible I guess. Beyond that I really don't want trump again, i'd much rather see him run a muck as speaker of the house and stick it up the dems crawl for two years. I want Desantis as president over trump

Last edited:
I actually laughed out loud at this.

it's true though - the only way I'm voting for Trump in the primary is if DeSantis or another better option (no one else comes to mind at the moment) isn't in the field. If it looks like Hilary will get the nom, I may change my mind just for the sheer amusement that race would bring.

Of course if Trump were to win the nomination (a low probability outcome in my mind), I'd most likely vote for him in the general election.

I believe the prediction was she'd sneak in there after Biden fails to make it the full term with help from Nancy. I suppose all that is still possible but feels very unlikely now if repubs win the house back in Nov Nancy won't have any say. But yeah yeah all in all still possible I guess. Beyond that I really don't want trump again, i'd much rather see him run a muck as speaker of the house and stick it up the dems crawl for two years. I want Desantis as president over trump

yep, I remember that now - my bad.

i'd much rather see him run a muck as speaker of the house and stick it up the dems crawl for two years.

If there was ever a good example of how voters view politics nowadays, this is it.

"Do you want to make good policy based on your party's platform and for the betterment of America?"

"Nah, fuck that. I just want to own the libs."

If there was ever a good example of how voters view politics nowadays, this is it.

"Do you want to make good policy based on your party's platform and for the betterment of America?"

I know right?

?Fuck your feelings!?

You can?t have ?owning the libs? without ?fuck your feelings.?

It?s like the Michigan Marching playing ?Temptation? without ?The Hawai?an War Chant.?

Yup just like the demoncrat they don?t give a shit about anything but getting trump so f them! I only asked for equal justice under the law they need to be held accountable for the shit they put the country through for the last 6 years. I know it will never happen though so if trump can expose em all for two years, do it. It?s perfectly ok with you they all just get away with it all? The Jan 6h circus show is a joke, not even close to being fair and balanced. Trump says do it live and he?ll go and testify, otherwise go home Liz their is nothing there.

Last edited:
Yup just like the demoncrat they don?t give a shit about anything but getting trump so f them! I only asked for equal justice under the law they need to be held accountable for the shit they put the country through for the last 6 years. I know it will never happen though so if trump can expose em all for two years, do it. It?s perfectly ok with you they all just get away with it all? The Jan 6h circus show is a joke, not even close to being fair and balanced. Trump says do it live and he?ll go and testify, otherwise go home Liz their is nothing there.

So you're confident that Trump can do things as Speaker of the House that he couldn't get done as President? I know logic ain't your thing but come on man.

And let's be real. Unless you get everything you're looking for, it will never be 'equal justice'. There's always some conspiracy or self persecution going on. I'm ready to be done with Trump/Biden, even if it's under DeSantis. Let the circus end.

So you're confident that Trump can do things as Speaker of the House that he couldn't get done as President? I know logic ain't your thing but come on man.

And let's be real. Unless you get everything you're looking for, it will never be 'equal justice'. There's always some conspiracy or self persecution going on. I'm ready to be done with Trump/Biden, even if it's under DeSantis. Let the circus end.

The GOP caucus in the HOR is not the same as the Republican presidential primaries. A freshman can?t just walk in and declare himself Speaker if the Republicans have the majority. Doesn?t work that way.

Also when is Trump gonna run? Too late for this election. And from where? He lives in a lot of different places.

The GOP caucus in the HOR is not the same as the Republican presidential primaries. A freshman can?t just walk in and declare himself Speaker if the Republicans have the majority. Doesn?t work that way.

Also when is Trump gonna run? Too late for this election. And from where? He lives in a lot of different places.

You don't have to be a sitting member of Congress to be appointed Speaker of the House.

It's never happened before but it's not a requirement.

Basically Tiger is counting on some bizarro world shit the same as he thought Hillary was going to be 'appointed' president.

careful what you wish for... DeSantis' name is only out there because he's keeping the circus going. Expect the same dumb stunts.

actually, I'd rather have trump in office than desantis. fuck, or Biden. Maybe I should vote in the next GOP primary?

Of course he could do things as Speaker (not that I think that could/would ever happen) he couldn?t do as President. He could initiate dozens of investigations, he could expose the shenanigans Congress engaged in to push bogus investigations, like this Jan 6 committee kangaroo court. He couldn?t do any of that as President, especially with a Dem Congress.

Last edited:
Back