Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

johnny2x2x said:
Cleveland has so many walk offs this year. Man they are either super lucky or super clutch. Don't know, but they could easily be 10 games under .500 right now.

it seems like they just keep getting pitches that hang over the heart of the plate!!!! almost like pitchers doing it on purpose...J/K

indians won the first of two today with a walkoff 3 run homer by choo
7 - 5.
second game tonight at 7.

whitesox in anahiem 10 start buerhle/e.santana

Ha, 1st and 2nd with no outs and Dunn hits into a DP. What a bad season for him.

Yes... I feel asleep on the couch... Nice result to hit the pillow with...

jmakula87 said:
dpinsea said:
Indians getting shelled again. Ms up 6-2 in the fifth.

3 straight hits with 2 outs. Good work Mariners!

Yeah, the rally almost got stopped by fan interference too, but then Willy Mo decided to hit another double.

I hear taps playing at the indians game.

Oh wait, its that person on the drums.. Man thats irritating, less so with the indians getting crushed.

9-2 Seattle. Indians about to be 6.5 games back and dropping like a rock.

The race is by no means over, but we've got chance to put a strangle hold on the Central Title with a solid rest of this road trip.

I know maybe people are getting sick of all the gushing about Verlander, but does anyone else when looking at the upcoming schedule just think it's an automatic win if he's pitching? As in, we started this 7 games road trip up 2 games to none and we simply had to win 2 out of 5 to finish the trip 4-3? After last night, we just have to win one more (non Verlander game) and we're virtually guaranteed a winning trip.

It's good to be a Tiger fan right now!

Losing 3 of 4 from Seattle has got to suck. Thy almost lost them all.

Jason Grilli with 2.2 innings of perfect, 4 strikeout relief. Nice to see him finding his groove again.

Back