Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stafford gone to rams

dtroitlionsfan951

2 future firsts, goff, and a third round pick. Nice haul!

Detroit is dealing QB Matthew Stafford to the Los Angeles Rams in exchange for two future first-round picks, a third-round pick and QB Jared Goff, per sources. Two former No. 1 overall picks trading places in the first blockbuster NFL trade of 2021.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1355712045006655490

Last edited:
That is a ton of compensation. Two 1sts a 3rd and Goff.. set up for future

Why?? They got a freaking haul back. I didn't think they'd get this much.

That's a dick ton of capital if they wanna move up or do something else this draft.

Last edited:
We basically got Goff, yuk 2 2nds and a 3rd, a late comp 3rd.

So? That's much better than what everyone was thinking they'd get back. Not only that, that's a lot in their back pocket they can do if they want to move this year.

A 1st this season is worth much much then next season.

I don't think this changes their plans at all- if they want to draft a QB, they will. This is just a stop-gap.

You are on an island with this mate. They got a lot more than anyone thought.

I don't think this changes their plans at all- if they want to draft a QB, they will. This is just a stop-gap.

A young stop gag who is owed a ton and a new QB with this defense.

I have no problem with the picks.....I don?t want anything to do with Goff

So instead of a top pick we get late 1st next season and a late 1st the following season. I'm pretty sure we made this because our GM former Ram.

So instead of a top pick we get late 1st next season and a late 1st the following season. I'm pretty sure we made this because our GM former Ram.

We get a qb, two 1sts and 3rd

And if you go with your stafford hate, it will be early 1st round picks with rams sucking

Stafford with a run game and defense, Wood and Kupp. Cant wait. Stafford and Donald on same team

Back