Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

t?Official Religion Hatred Thread

tinselwolverine

The latest.

The latest.

Peaceful and loving people need to stand united against any and all of this.

Shalom, and never again.

I'd be a Terrible officer. If he surrendered to me I'd shoot in the head. Maybe the legs to keep him alive then after he got better shoot the other leg.

May the lady rest in peace.

Thoughts and prayers, right? not fair to condemn any particular ideology or politician for this even though there had never been a shooting at a synogogue in America prior to 2018... don't politicize this issue, and act surprised when it happens again in a couple months, weeks or days.

Thoughts and prayers, right? not fair to condemn any particular ideology or politician for this even though there had never been a shooting at a synogogue in America prior to 2018... don't politicize this issue, and act surprised when it happens again in a couple months, weeks or days.

Some media outlets seem to be getting reports that the psychotic nut job may have also vandalized a mosque about a month ago.

Some media outlets seem to be getting reports that the psychotic nut job may have also vandalized a mosque about a month ago.

He apparently was inspired by the guy who shot up a Mosque in NZ a couple weeks ago.

White (christian) supremacists...

Anyone who claims to be a white supremacist cannot be a Christian even if they claim to be one.

That logic hasn't worked out too well for a lot of Muslims but I agree with the idea.

Anyone who claims to be a white supremacist cannot be a Christian even if they claim to be one.

Agree. White supremacism is tough to square with Christ's teachings. But for all practical purposes, does that matter? Millions of white supremacist Christians - of all Christian denominations - don't care, and for them their religion is really more about belonging to a group than a quest for spiritual and moral enlightenment. They wouldn't know the latter two if they landed in their lap.

Agree. White supremacism is tough to square with Christ's teachings. But for all practical purposes, does that matter? Millions of white supremacist Christians - of all Christian denominations - don't care, and for them their religion is really more about belonging to a group than a quest for spiritual and moral enlightenment. They wouldn't know the latter two if they landed in their lap.

I would challenge anyone to find many, if any, white supremacists who call themselves Catholic. In fact, WS's hate the Catholic church.

I would challenge anyone to find many, if any, white supremacists who call themselves Catholic. In fact, WS's hate the Catholic church.

Oh, you must not have grown up Catholic in suburban Detroit like I did...

That logic hasn't worked out too well for a lot of Muslims but I agree with the idea.

that logic doesn't apply equally. Mohamed and Christ don't have a lot in common when it comes to violence and respect for your fellow human, particularly those of other faiths.

Last edited:
Few catholics of more recent generations are aware of the anti-catholic bias that their great-great or great grandparents experienced when they got off the boat, back when the divide between Protestants and Catholics was a significant source of prejudice and discrimination.

In my experience, there's never much of a condemnation of more modern racism and white supremacy from other catholics... if anything there's tacit agreement.

that logic doesn't apply equally. Mohamed and Christ don't have a lot in common when it comes to violence and respect for your fellow human, particularly those of other faiths.

Please enlighten us on the teachings of Islam, Mullah spartamack.

Please enlighten us on the teachings of Islam, Mullah spartamack.

there you go asking me to do your research for you again. Media Matters or Mother Jones or Karen Armstrong said Islam is the religion of peace so that's all you need, right? Muhammad is just like Christ. Try a quick google or bing search of "violence in the Hadith" or "violence in the Koran." Then read a little history about the child rapist war lord author of the Koran and let us know if you think the way he lived and the things he taught were much different from Christ. You can find several writings on these subjects from moderate muslims.

Last edited:
Few catholics of more recent generations are aware of the anti-catholic bias that their great-great or great grandparents experienced when they got off the boat, back when the divide between Protestants and Catholics was a significant source of prejudice and discrimination.

In my experience, there's never much of a condemnation of more modern racism and white supremacy from other catholics... if anything there's tacit agreement.

well, there's nothing like anecdotal evidence from a self-professed hater of religion to prove that white supremacy is prevalent among Catholics. There you have it folks.

Last edited:

Well id there is one thing christians love to do it's tell other christians they're not christians after all.

Back