Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

t?Official Religion Hatred Thread

Compared to the bad acid trip that is the Book Of Revelations, even Trump's White House seems sane to me.

In particular (in comparison to Trump's White House) the legion of angels that abused their free will and that are loosed in the world with the singular purpose of devouring souls.

Last edited:
Try reading it from cover to cover sometime it?s revelation not revelations it?ll take a year or more on ave. I agree though their a lots of things in the Old Testament that horrify me

I had twelve years of catholic school... believe me, we covered it.

I think if you polled your fellow infowars viewers, you'd find not paying attention in school was common.

If you had been paying attention you would have known it's revelation and not revelations.

IW was considered left wing when Bush was president. LOL. now they are right wing because he supports Trump.

Last edited:
I always though InfoWars was more "bat-shit crazy conspiracies wing" than left or right wing.

And I think the (s) on the end of the book of revelation is a more common error than you think, it's not like it changes the meaning of it in any way.

Not after they started supporting trump they became right wing extremist after Hillary lost.

Last edited:
So, I waited a bit to see if anyone else would catch it, but the same guy in the link Tinsel posted that is complaining about the (s) on Revalation just like Mud is called "Trumpeter".

Likely for a different reason but still kind of LOL

Back