Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2021 NFL Draft

We have two players that fit our need. I'm happy. Fuck stats and measurements, these kids are both solid when you watch them in real time. I don't know about Cox, but he fell for a reason. Amon-Ra is going to be a huge surprise. Again, he reminds me of Golden Tate.

Word on the street is that Cox had shoulder surgery and he has not been recovering all that well from it. Explains why most teams have been passing.

If he is damaged goods, I wouldn't have taken the chance either.

Yay a 4th RB. Almost as good as having 6 DTs or 6 CBs.

Last edited:
No mainstream media has time to talk about our draft because they are too busy jerking off the qbs. But I've seen alot of social media praising the lions draft with A+.

Honestly really like holmes and this draft. Listening to his press conferences is refreshing... he knows football and is personable. Kids will want to play for him.

Long way to go... but moving in the right direction.

Last edited:
I like how media give the Jaguars a high grade just because they were bad last season and fell into the top pick. And Chicago and NE win the draft because they got a QB. Lol.

I almost feel like they left the LBs and S as a weak spot for opponents to exploit so they could be assured of a top 10 pick again next year. Not a bad idea if planning long term.

Back