Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2022 NFL Draft Thread

He didn't prove anything yet.

Yeah you're right, he didn't prove that he could make a good deal by giving up a 3rd, moving back 12 spots in the second, all while gaining 20 spots in the first. What a terrible deal.

The 34 pick is just being passed around the entire NFC North

Like the Christian Watson pick though

Im not sold on Willis I don?t see anything overly special about him, I?d pass on that option

Last edited:
Tight end Trey McBride. I want to see people get upset since they hate when tight ends are picked. In seriousness though I hope one of the LBs make it or Brisker.

Colts don't want to pick in this draft apparently

Someone needs to let these old guys know that were on a bit of a time crunch.

Stfu already and announce the pick Minn Viking guy stop dragging this out ain?t got all damn night dink

Well fellas?s, I think we?re moments away to welcoming Mr. Malik Willis to the family!

Get the champagne bottles out!!

Alot of good value. Kind of hard to pass up Willis too even though I hated the idea of going qb.

Tindall
Pickens
Willis
Or harris for me

Back