Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

the fuck you post

Fuck Alan Colmes??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

He's not even a real guy - he's an actor Sean Hannity hired to play his huckleberry.

And Noter Dame fucking sucks!

bamf16 said:
Fuck you NFL Officials.
Fuck you Roger Goodell.
Fuck you global warming activists blaming that for Irene.
Fuck you blind partisans.
Fuck you AT&T Flash Mob commercial.
Fuck you messers of the Sasquatch.
Fuck you small boobies.
Fuck you menstrual cycles.
Fuck you sports talk show hosts who talk forever, put callers on hold for 25 minutes, and then give them 15 seconds.
Fuck you "+1" and "like" button.
Fuck you Saturdays with no college football.

this has got to be my favorite fuck list

Fuck Richrod
Fuck Greg Robinson
Fuck the spread offense
Fuck the 3-3-5
Fuck the Michigan haters
Fuck Kellen Jones, Chris Barnett, and fat Tony Posada

In my avatar? No it's Justin. Todd Jones gave him a shaving-cream-pie to the face after his first no hitter.

First off, great thread.

Now, to my gripe. Those of you saying "Fuck the whole state of Ohio" are a bit out of line. Forget for a second the fact that you sound like Woody Hayes, and just remember that some of the best players in the history of the program (Desmond, Woodson), most revered coach (Bo), current coach and top current commits (Bolden, Brown, Kalis, Wormley, Strobel, Wilson) all hail from the state of Ohio.

Now for the list.

Fuck you:

Pittsburgh Steelers
Mike Brown
Vince Young
St. Louis Cardinals
NCAA
MSU Clock Operator
MSU
Justin Boren
Second base umpire that just made a bullshit call against the Reds that cost them a win this inning
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Brian Kelly
Mark Dantonio
Kimo Von Oelhoffen
Hines Ward
Mike Vick and all of his friends
Hurricanes Andrew, Katrina, Ike and Irene
Jim Tressel
T Peezy
Troy Smith
Rey Lewis
OJ Simpson
Stanley Wilson Sr.
NY Yankees
Barry Bonds
Roger Clemens
Bud Selig

bamf16 said:
Fuck you NFL Officials.
Fuck you Roger Goodell.
Fuck you global warming activists blaming that for Irene.
Fuck you blind partisans.
Fuck you AT&T Flash Mob commercial.Fuck you messers of the Sasquatch.
Fuck you small boobies.
Fuck you menstrual cycles.Fuck you sports talk show hosts who talk forever, put callers on hold for 25 minutes, and then give them 15 seconds.
Fuck you "+1" and "like" button.
Fuck you Saturdays with no college football.

I hereby second these. God, that commercial is a fucking waste of my time every single time I see it, which is about 10 times a day for the last 6 months. That's 15 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Fuck you fox and friends

fuck you meddling jock sniffer losers and "mentors" like Ted Sarniak, nevin shapiro, and that loser sports memorabilia dude in Columbus who personalized his licensed plate "T Pryor"

``

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Fuck You...

lmao tinsel

fuck people who insist on including the 3-inch interjunk zone in their topless photos, because a six pack from the waist up just isn't sexy enough

People that leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at Cotsco...I carry a whistle with me for those people......seriously

That is YOU dF?
I'm figuring cost per oz or checking my coupon stash!

Fuck You!

M_RABID said:
People that leave their cart in the middle of the aisle at Cotsco...I carry a whistle with me for those people......seriously

That is YOU dF?
I'm figuring cost per oz or checking my coupon stash!

Fuck You!

Yeah

FUck those people that put their cart on one side and stand on the other to figure their cost/oz or check their coupons...or just stand there, staring at all the wonderful products, unable to choose...

Jever4321 said:
UH-OH Tinsel. Post's went poof! Are you still here?

Ha, ha...it was a little funny last night, when everybody had probably had a couple pops...I woke up at 4:30 AM PDST and thought to myself "that is nothing any sober person should be forced to wake up to..."

Fuck you to the O$U fans that bitch about Hoke calling them Ohio, but then do that annoying OH - IO chant. If you insist on chanting "ohio" you get called ohio.

Back