Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"@SamWebb77: So we are not on a Poggi "commit watch" today. That said, we'll certainly let you know if he alters his plan & pulls the trigger. #Michigan"

Maize&blue21 said:
Hungry said:
what is he?
Top 100 overall, DT/SDE. He is pretty athletic and plays just down right mean. Has brothers that go to Iowa and Duke to he has good genes and can play. Offers from Bama and just about every major program in the country.

"Plays downright mean?" Is that the new "He's a stud?"

TheVictors03 said:
MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
although, I will say that any of these guys could be successful simple because of who they're picking up at OL and FB.

you should have just deleted the prior post altogether, seeing as how it's essentially you talking to yourself and then realizing you make no sense.

The Team, The Team, The Team!!

No, my other post stands. I meant of the few that could be considered an "every down back" any of them could be successful, despite skill, just because of how good our future line looks to be. That doesn't mean that a 5'7'' RB is likely going to take the starting roll.

Hungry said:
Maize&blue21 said:
Top 100 overall, DT/SDE. He is pretty athletic and plays just down right mean. Has brothers that go to Iowa and Duke to he has good genes and can play. Offers from Bama and just about every major program in the country.

No, he is just a vicious player and kills the people he tackles while making the offensive linemen he plays look like rag dolls.

Maize&blue21 said:
[quote="Danny Diggler":92a4qstg]Poggi is an elite prospect. He would be dominant next to Andre. Fingers crossed boys.
It's Ondre Pipkins, not Andre.[/quote:92a4qstg]

Thanks professor Dickweed.

Maize&blue21 said:
Hungry said:
No, he is just a vicious player and kills the people he tackles while making the offensive linemen he plays look like rag dolls.

He kills them? Come on, man.

A little late to the party, but I don't think Caddy or Ronnie Brown had any complaints sharing the ball in a Borges system.

With the transfer of the three players yesterday, how does belein use up those three scholarships, does he spread them out over three years or use them all up on this class and if so, who does he go after? I kind of like Amedeo Della Valle for starters.

WTF, Lane??

"@TomVH: Second OL commit for Michigan to get a USC offer after his commitment RT @LoganTillman New offer from USC"

Really nothing to report right now other than the coaches are banking on Ben Gedeon being in this class and there are 8-10 spots open (yes I know big number but that is the report right now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back