Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BGSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

If I'm BGSU I am happy with where things are at in this game. Holding the number 2 team in country to 14 points. Would be even closer if not for a dropped pass in the endzone. Momentum is a wash so far in this game. I'm telling my team we are in this game, keep things going for 30 more minutes and we could pull off a big upset!

You ain?t wrong.

What happened to the 4 or 5 or 6 rushing play TD that opened the game?
Oh that?s right I remember now.

Fucking interceptions.

Suck City
Just caught up, this is a disgusting performance. The only solace you can take from this is that a lot of teams looked like complete shit today against bad opponents.

what the hell just happened? looks like we punted and then somehow corum scored a TD

gamecast is all fucked up

what the hell just happened? looks like we punted and then somehow corum scored a TD

gamecast is all fucked up

Punted, Kris Jenkins picked off a screen pass on 1st down and ran it back the the 1.5 yard line. Corum scored on 1st down.

Oh no that hit looks just like how Hamlin went down.. he hit his chest and just collapsed after the tackle. Is he moving ?

Back