Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread

I was getting worried that I would not see this day. Michigan B1G football Champions.

Have not posted here in years, but had to because I have been through the worst with ya'll. I still read from time to time and I'm still enjoying the content from the forum.

This was amazing! Finally!!

Hail to the Victors! Hail to the Conquering Heros! Hail HAIL! to Michigan the Champions of the West!

I started as a M fan a few years before I attended. But it all began the same time as Bo, attended school during the height of 10 years war where we won or shared conference title every year. Last 16 years was tough

Bama was on the ropes at Auburn? stay inbounds and and Bama loses.

Bama lost to Texas A&M, and Auburn took them to 4 overtimes. Everybody is tired of Bama being in the playoffs except Bama fans. Screw em! Giving other teams a chance will be good for college football.

Nobody wants anything to do with us right now. Stop fearing these teams with big names. We all feared the big bad OSU until we punched them in their fucking mouth

Go Blue! Big Ten Champions, and soon to be National Champions!!

Back