Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official BigTen Cha][V][pionship Ga][V][e Thread

If Michigan was in the West and beat Iowa they way they did tonight, and then played OSU in the championship game tonight they way they beat them last week, do you rank Michigan #1 then? They dominated the winner of the west, and they dominated OSU.

Last edited:
Just like they were talking about Michigan imo should move up. So they beat Georgia who cares. Ohio win, MSU loss or Georgia win, TAM loss. Michigan should be one.

Last edited:
Holy cow that kid who was tragically kill in that school shooting wore #42. Just heard it on the Btn as they were talking to Hutchinson.

Last edited:
Holy cow that kid who was tragically kill in that school shooting wore #42. Just heard it on the Btn as they were talking to Hutchinson.

We scored 42 last week as well.

1st round of the playoff, we'll beat #4 and the championship we will beat #2. How magical would that be? More 42 please.

Georgia hasn?t beaten anyone in the top 15.

Make Bama and the Bulldogs play again in the semifinals.

Should absolutely be:

1. UM
2. Bama
3. Cincy
4. Georgia (though maybe ND has a small chance)

This moves teams up and down correctly while removing the first round Bama - Georgia rematch. Personally though, I would rather ND or Baylor be #4... Georgia blew their shot.

Rewatching the game from last night. This team got more and more focused and intense the closer it got to the end. Absolute domination in the 4th quarter.

And Jay Harbaugh is an amazing special teams coach.

Also, LOL @ that Iowa board game thread. "Not even surprised Harbaugh is trying to run up the score. What a pos!"

Also, LOL @ that Iowa board game thread. "Not even surprised Harbaugh is trying to run up the score. What a pos!"

I would post "ran it up to 42 to honor Oxford and TM" then let them think on that. Really difficult to bitch about something like that, ya know? Although Harbaugh is quoted as saying he didn't realize it until it happened, there are times when the subconscious does the work for you when in such focused moments.

As an Iowa fan, you would have to feel quite resigned to your program.

You are likely going 8-4, 9-3 five out of every six years, and then you'll have a season like this one or in the past when they played MSU with 10-11 wins. But, even with those 10-11 win seasons, they know deep down they are not a national threat.

Why would any good offensive player go play for Iowa? Why have they always struggled to find any sort of great weapon?

By the way, happy to be back. Missed you all. Even Champ.

Last edited:

It's not Harbaugh's job to stop his offense. If I am coaching, even as a fan, if a team gets down inside the five and then starts taking a knee or whatever, I take that as an insult. It's like taking pitty on this poor team that is being trottled. I don't need your pitty! Play football, if you can score on my team, then score. It's my team's job to stop your team.

It's not Harbaugh's job to stop his offense. If I am coaching, even as a fan, if a team gets down inside the five and then starts taking a knee or whatever, I take that as an insult. It's like taking pitty on this poor team that is being trottled. I don't need your pitty! Play football, if you can score on my team, then score. It's my team's job to stop your team.

I know, right?

It?s like when Fox football analyst Michael Vick stops beating and killing his dogs.

Last edited:
Just imagine what the final score would have been if not for the post-OSU emotional letdown Michigan had!

Back