Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Hawaii vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

College-Football-Odds-Hawaii-vs.-Michigan-prediction-odds-and-pick-1024x574.jpg

GO BLUE! I don't get B1G network so I can't watch the game. Will be listening on the radio and watching the game cast on ESPN.

Who's in the A2 area? I'm hearing about storms coming in and a delay in the kickoff time. I'm about an hour from A2 and we have sunny skies.

Has no one ever played in the rain before? There better be lightning for this delay, cuz there were plenty of teams playing in downpours today.

The weather report I'm getting says light rain for the next hour. Really, suck it up and play in the rain. Didn't they play ND in the rain?

JJ looks excited. I fully expect a bomb on the first play.

Has no one ever played in the rain before? There better be lightning for this delay, cuz there were plenty of teams playing in downpours today.

There was lightning, they just shown a replay of it.

The delay gave me a chance to get my laps in.

So I was just as wet as everyone in Ann Arbor waiting for the start of the game.

Back