Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Hawaii vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Csu would beat Hawaii by 25 I think. They look really small to me.

Last edited:
I just want Cade to get some love. Look I?d play the best guy. But I?d try and keep both on the team. Never hurts to have 2 guys

Come on b. That was a easy pitch and catch. Yes Cade could have made it. Until JJ can prove he can stay healthy I?d be thankful Cade is still around. I get that he is limited but he does have a big ten title in his pocket.

Dude, he's had ample opportunity to solidify himself as the starter and he can't. He makes shitty reads because he locks in on his receiver, he checks down when he has throws down the field open and he presents no threat in the run game. He underthrows those deep balls and the offense is dreadful in the red zone. I appreciate what he accomplished last year as much as anyone but we've seen his ceiling and it's not high enough to compete with Georgia or Bama.

Hawaii Coach should steal some equipment and get in at QB. I bet he can still sling it. Anyone remember him? He was a really great college QB.

Timmy Chang. Great college accolades and numbers and an aknowledgeable career in the NFL and CFL.

I think I was following University of Hawaii football during that era because it was always the last game of the day on television and I kind of remember the name.

Your idea is better than mine.

Instead of him forfeiting and heading out of town, He should suit up, get under center, and see what the Rainbow Warriors can do.

But either way, they should stop at the Cottage Inn for pizza on the way out.

What is ronnie bell doing? I know he had an issue with drops in big moments before, but the last two games have not looked good for him.

I just want Cade to get some love. Look I?d play the best guy. But I?d try and keep both on the team. Never hurts to have 2 guys

I love Cade. Cade has got a lotta love on this board.

And it never hurts to have two guys.

Except maybe when one of the two guys is Tom Brady.

And you don?t want the other guy to go to the Yankees.

Then Brady graduates, and gets drafted #199 in the NFL draft.

Then the other guy goes to the Yankees anyway.

Who had a crystal ball back then?

Who?s got it better than us?

What is the answer to both questions?

Dude, he's had ample opportunity to solidify himself as the starter and he can't. He makes shitty reads because he locks in on his receiver, he checks down when he has throws down the field open and he presents no threat in the run game. He underthrows those deep balls and the offense is dreadful in the red zone. I appreciate what he accomplished last year as much as anyone but we've seen his ceiling and it's not high enough to compete with Georgia or Bama.

And yet in the big moment JJ and Blake were not on the same page for a easy handoff that probably wins the Msu game. I agree JJ is the better qb. But it?s disrespectful to say Cade can?t qb. Cade won road games at Psu, and Nebraska in comeback fashion making decent reads and throws. I guess you are prepared for a Cade to leave. I guess we have to hope JJ can stay healthy because he does have a better arm then Cade.

Bell TD ! No fumble !

Last edited:
Wow how is that not targeting? Helmet to helmet and launched himself

Hawaii looks barely bigger then some D1 teams in Michigan high school. They are much smaller then Csu was last week.

Love seeing the downfield passes. Put it where the target can get it. That's the job.

And yet in the big moment JJ and Blake were not on the same page for a easy handoff that probably wins the Msu game. I agree JJ is the better qb. But it?s disrespectful to say Cade can?t qb. Cade won road games at Psu, and Nebraska in comeback fashion making decent reads and throws. I guess you are prepared for a Cade to leave. I guess we have to hope JJ can stay healthy because he does have a better arm then Cade.

Bell TD ! No fumble !

Agree. Need to keep Cade happy too so he stays. Need to get him some in game snaps too so he stays game time ready, just in case JJ gets injured. Listened to Devin Gardner's analysis of the Cade's performance in the CSU game. Pretty harsh stuff. If they didn't have JJ, it sounded like this team would be in for a bad season. Hawaii is showing that it is not a good team, but who needs a good football team when you are going to school in Hawaii? I expect Cade will get in some plays in the second half.

Line whiffed badly when Cade was in there. 2 times. Terrible protection.

Back