Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Hawaii vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

He made the receiver turn around a little too much to make that catch.

There?s time to correct that, but against Penn State or Ohio State on the road, that might be a problem.

Also does our squad have any receivers from Pennsylvania or Ohio?

I know it's Hawaii but after the past 5 years of QBs who were incapable of throwing a good deep ball it's damn refreshing to see that throw.

Sadly there are some stupid idiots in the crowd. I just don?t get alienating the guy who won you a big ten title. It makes zero sense

I agree. I want JJ too, but Cade is a true Michigan man. No need to rub it in.

If I was the Hawai?i coach I would just forfeit right now and head back to the beach.

Maybe stop at the Cottage Inn for some pizza first.

That place is still there, right?

Hawaii Coach should steal some equipment and get in at QB. I bet he can still sling it. Anyone remember him? He was a really great college QB.

I?d do a trick play. Bring Cade in have JJ at qb. Roll JJ in motion and throw a pass to JJ from Cade as he is streaking by the Hawaii defense lol..

How many times last year did Cade have that open and NOT make it?

You could say that about swing passes and short crossing routes too. Cade could look so accurate one day and complete trash the next. Can't have that inconsistency in college football. Hope JJ can show consistency and playmaking ability.

This feels like the most pointless game of the entire college football season. Not sure why we're going to use JJ putting up cheat code stats on a garbage team as the justification that he should be the starter.

This is why i hated Harbaugh's decision to play each QB 1 game. CsU and Hawaii give absolutely no challenge to this team. Our defense in practice is light years better. Should have been decided in camp and rolled with his choice unless it becomes clear that it was the wrong one...like normal teams do.

This feels like the most pointless game of the entire college football season. Not sure why we're going to use JJ putting up cheat code stats on a garbage team as the justification that he should be the starter.

Because Cade was 9/18 last week against an equally shitty team?

How many times last year did Cade have that open and NOT make it?

Come on b. That was a easy pitch and catch. Yes Cade could have made it. Until JJ can prove he can stay healthy I?d be thankful Cade is still around. I get that he is limited but he does have a big ten title in his pocket.

Back