Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread UTL Edition

Cade was actually hurt that time. I don't understand. You know that your OL is a liability and you keep your QB in the pocket. Roll his ass out. Move the pocket. Throw quicker passes. Dafuq y'all doing?

Very nice pass and catches this drive.

Last edited:
I think Moody trumps JJ as most talented. Which guy has more points???

I'm surprised Moody can kick at all. It's got to be difficult to swing his leg past the brass balls that are the size of beach balls.

Game is well in hand, Michigan dominating. Might as well get some game practice in going for 2. Rest Moody's leg too.

I'm 35 years old. I have been watching/playing football since I was 7. I don't think I have ever seen a sack on a 2 pt conversion.

There's a lot of shit this team does that is so incredibly incompetent that nobody in the history of football has been dumb enough to do before.

WTF are they doing? Why did they score a TD instead of letting their MVP kick another FG? Fucking coaches suck so bad.

How is there still 10.5 minutes left in this game? Fox is the worst

Last edited:
Back