Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

The only way iowa gets back in is if we make mistakes and they don?t even run that series,

Go out to check the ribs on the smoker and come back and they're punting on 4th and 22. Wtf happened?

I?m super frustrated we let this happen. If we have just smart offense the last series they never get this close?

Flag helps

Last edited:
Iowa doesn't win this game if it's played 20 times, but these refs haven't helped them at all

The separation on that play makes me feel like there was a push-off or the DB fell down. Not sure if you can challenge whether or not they got the snap off before the clock hit zero but if you can I would.

Last edited:
Way to let them back in the game Guys. Frustrating.

Last edited:
For the life of me I cannot understand why there's no pass rush. I don't understand not blitzing on 3rd and 22 if that's what it takes, but 3 man rush on 1st and 20 when you have good DBs makes no sense. Nobody can cover for 5 seconds. Just frustrating seeing them completely dominate 75% of the plays only to give up a 25 yards pass. I don't know how many yards Iowa has but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of it came on 3-4 plays.

Back