Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Iowa vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I think she may be sweet on JJ. She talks to him before every play when Michigan is on offense. May be affecting her calls.

Maybe.

She has three kids with a guy who died.

Then she married a woman.

Who knows what?s next?

Last edited:
Why set up for a read option if your never going to use it.. use the damn power I.

Last edited:
For the life of me I cannot understand why there's no pass rush. I don't understand not blitzing on 3rd and 22 if that's what it takes, but 3 man rush on 1st and 20 when you have good DBs makes no sense. Nobody can cover for 5 seconds. Just frustrating seeing them completely dominate 75% of the plays only to give up a 25 yards pass. I don't know how many yards Iowa has but I'd be willing to bet that 90% of it came on 3-4 plays.

Iowa has 33 yrds rushing and 124 passing.

What is going on with this defense in the 4th quarter? Dominate most of the game and then collapse in the 4th.

This is Iowa and we're making them look like OSU. Wtf is going on? Regardless of what happens here the offense needs to go score a damn touchdown on the next drive. Someone fucking respond to adversity.

Back