Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

R.7138276c2edeb5586bce5ce738d66dff

Go Blue!

Read Donovan Edwards is still out. We'll need him back eventually

Go Blue! No Edwards means more of Stokes. I'm all about that. Want to see what the kid can do,but definitely hope Donovan Edwards is back soon.

Hunter Dickinson on pregame. Looking trimmed down.

Go Blue !

I just want JJ to make sure he doesn?t make any mistakes and go through his progressions and please JJ go out of bounds and get down and avoid the hits.

Last edited:
I think I would have taken the ball but that?s just me. I am normally wrong.

Last edited:
Woodson sitting next to Urban Meyer on the FOX pregame show. Makes me sick!

Eh, come on.

Business is business.

Also they were at different times.

Every view who isn?t a Wolverine or Buckeye fan probably thought ?wow, that?s pretty cool!?

Also the?ve been on that show together now for a few years now.

Urban took a little time off be be pretty unanimously hailed as the most failed head coach in NFL history.

Eh, come on.

Business is business.

Also they were at different times.

Every view who isn?t a Wolverine or Buckeye fan probably thought ?wow, that?s pretty cool!?

Also the?ve been on that show together now for a few years now.

Urban took a little time off be be pretty unanimously hailed as the most failed head coach in NFL history.

As much as i hate Urban Meyer, I love listening to him talk football and break down plays.

Back