Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Eh, come on.

Business is business.

Also they were at different times.

Every view who isn?t a Wolverine or Buckeye fan probably thought ?wow, that?s pretty cool!?

Also the?ve been on that show together now for a few years now.

Urban took a little time off be be pretty unanimously hailed as the most failed head coach in NFL history.

Nope.

All of that in just 3 seconds!!!!!

I havent heard that since my wedding night :)

Heyooooooooo

Now i want to see a nice, long drive with clean passes and good runs.

As much as i hate Urban Meyer, I love listening to him talk football and break down plays.

I have read that back in the way back, in his days of the head coach at Bowling Green or Utah, Urban had a list of three dream jobs - HC at Ohio State, Notre Dame, or Michigan.

Maybe I read his wife said that or something.

Being from Toledo, that makes sense.

Anyway, that Notre Dame job looks like it might be opening, if he wants it.

I have read that back in the way back, in his days of the head coach at Bowling Green or Utah, Urban had a list of three dream jobs - HC at Ohio State, Notre Dame, or Michigan.

Here it is.

Wouldn't surprise me, but when you get maize and blue or scarlet and gray in your blood, the other colors physically make you ill.

I've seen people be fans of UM and MSU because they're both home state teams, but have you ever met a fan of the buckeyes and wolverines? I don't think so. Such a person must be sick in the head.

Back