Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Maryland vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

If this score holds it will be right about at what line was.

So Michigan didn?t look great, but not awful.

About what?s expected.

Maryland marching now, though.

How can that guy be so open?

So Michigan defense this drive

4th and 13
3rd and 21
4th and 12
2 point conversion

Freaking minters embarrassing defense.

Last edited:
If this score holds it will be right about at what line was.

So Michigan didn?t look great, but not awful.

About what?s expected.

Maryland marching now, though.

How can that guy be so open?

I take it back. Assuming Michigan holds on to win here, if it?s not awful it?s not good.

Maybe Maryland is a lot better than people protected.

Good if that?s the case. Michigan has survived them, now Penn State Michigan State and Ohio State have to take them on over the course of the season.

Corum and Schoonie won this one for us. JJ has got to work on getting rid of the ball or making the decision to tuck in and run. And I'm glad they benched Stokes after that unforced fumble. When is Edwards gonna be back? Need him.

So, the rumors about All being hurt were true. Anyone know what the injury is. I heard it is his back and that he needs surgery and it out for the season. Any one know anything?

I think I heard it's his back. Not 100% sure.

Didn't we have a close game with Rutgers last season ?

Back