Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan "Battle for the LBJ" Game Thread

Man I thought Edwards was in. He looked a little bit more like himself on that series.

Also, I'll go ahead and get my weekly "Blake is so good" out of the way now, because he is so good.

Kentucky getting waxed in the 1st half, 34-7. Hope the decommits from Michigan like getting their asses pushed in on the daily in the blue grass state.

Pathetic defense. I called it. I fucking knew they were going to throw a bomb down the sideline.

That's inexcusable at any level. How do you not defend the end zone on that play?

Minny only managed 122 yards and they're only averaging 3.5 ypc. Mike just got beat, it happens.

DO NOT like JJ keeping these. We dont need this from him in these kind of games. Im praying no one hits him too low.

Much better. It looks like Jim is annoyed with the effort. That timeout might have been a turning point.

Back