Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Minnesota vs ][V][ichigan "Battle for the LBJ" Game Thread

Mason Graham looks like he's playing against children. But he's not, they're Big Ten linemen.

Can you imagine how much it has to suck getting pounded by Michigan and then when you're worn out they bring out the 240 pound back and you gotta tackle him? Good luck.

Wow, huge make up call for Louisville and it leads to a score. Up 24-13 on ND in the 4th.

As a long time Cincinnati Bearcats fan I know that Papa John's stadium can be a house of horrors. It's similar to Kinnick. Never underestimate Louisville at home.

As a long time Cincinnati Bearcats fan I know that Papa John's stadium can be a house of horrors. It's similar to Kinnick. Never underestimate Louisville at home.

They took down Miami in 2004 when i was in town. When Miami was good. Woops Miami came back to win that. Memory is fading in my old age.

My bad it was FSU in 2002. I knew it was a Florida school

Last edited:
Back