Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I feel a little bad for Barnett. His one opportunity to coach his alma mater he gets thrown into a dumpster fire and because of the ineptitude of the last guy you have no shot at getting the permanent job. On the other hand he was part of the staff that put the program in that position so he is at least partially to blame.

I don't feel bad for him. He was making $525,000/year and doesn't seem to have accomplished much as an assistant; and now he and Dantonio are getting a $1.4MM and a $500,000 bump, respectively in salary for ~4 months of "work".

I'm pretty sure you could randomly select any two adults from the state of Michigan and produce the same results Barnett/Dantonio are getting from this team. There might even be some improvement if they tried that.

I feel bad for people who's homes are getting blown up in war. Or like people who are working for minimum wage in the U.S. (i.e. doing actual hard work and getting paid shit while a guy like Barnett can mail it in and earn in a week what they earn in a year)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh damn, another couple records we broke:
With today's win, the Wolverines have been victorious in 20 straight Big Ten games dating to 2021, the new longest streak in program history. Today's victory broke a tie with the 1990-92 squads coached by Gary Moeller which combined won 19 straight league games.

Michigan has scored 30-plus in 11 straight games, the longest streak in program history. The 1976 squad (eight games) previously held the record.
And we have four (4) pick sixes for the season, tying our previous team records (1998 and 2018).

Wishing for a well-coached, well-played, and disciplined beatdown. No extra curricular shenanigans, I'd like to see some level of civility brought back to the rivalry.

Go Blue!

I thought it was very civil of Harbaugh to go for the TD with 8 seconds left.

I thought it was very civil of Harbaugh to go for the TD with 8 seconds left.

Considering Michigan was trying to run the clock out without scoring less than a year after 8 thugs jumped 2 of his players, then some shit bird took a cheap-shot at their QB it was civil he didn't go for 2.

If you don't like it then stop it. You'll fit right in with the other MSU posters here.

Last edited:
Back