Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

If JJ cuts the stupid mistakes he makes from time to time, i can't imagine him not being in the finals for Heisman. This soft ass schedule isn't helping, though. His numbers aren't elite because he doesn't play the whole game.

Most boring game ive ever seen against these guys. Yes the beat down feels good, but it just feels like sparty came in, dropped to their knees and let us have our way. And none of them have any kind of energy. Maybe Brule.

Edit - and now we're just waiting for a cheap shot that puts someone in the hospital or ends their year

Damn back ups are going to cost the damn shutout if they don?t watch it.

Most boring game ive ever seen against these guys. Yes the beat down feels good, but it just feels like sparty came in, dropped to their knees and let us have our way. And none of them have any kind of energy. Maybe Brule.

Edit - and now we're just waiting for a cheap shot that puts someone in the hospital or ends their year

I'm never bored when Michigan is winning by 40. I've paid too much attention the last 30 years to take that for granted.

That has to have been the least entertaining 4th quarter of football I have seen in a long time.

When was the last time there's a shut out in this game?

Back