Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

b311j

I hope to be doing this quite a bit tonight.
giphy.gif

:clap::cheers::clap:

Monster, correct me if I'm wrong but you're basing your fear of Nebraska on how well they played Oklahoma, correct?

Well then maybe it will make you feel better to know that OU is losing 28-7 to Texas with 1:02 left in the first quarter. And the 7 came on a drive that should have ended in a 3 and out but the refs missed a very obvious call.

Monster, correct me if I'm wrong but you're basing your fear of Nebraska on how well they played Oklahoma, correct?

Well then maybe it will make you feel better to know that OU is losing 28-7 to Texas with 1:02 left in the first quarter. And the 7 came on a drive that should have ended in a 3 and out but the refs missed a very obvious call.

No. I'm basing it off the fact that we just aren't as good as we're ranked and a top 10 ranking is sure to go to their head. Do I think we'll lose by as much as I predicted? No, but I see Nebraska being ready for this game more than we are. Night game on the road against a confident team in the big 10 is a disaster for an overrated team.

I'll be happy to be wrong. I hope we kick the shit out of them.

Can't wait to hear about how Nebraska "out-hit" Michigan once we win by 50. I hate Scott Frost.

Frustrating flag sets offense back sadly never Cade can?t handle the blitz.

Back