Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I hate the rapid clap clap clap clap of Martinez. Yeah! Run him outta bounds. Nice stop.

Nice stop. A bit late but better than giving up points

I know Cade doesn't turn the ball over. I know he hasn't lost a game yet this year. I know he played well last week. But if he isn't playing well he's got to have a short leash.

I know people kept saying we needed to pass more... but we shouldn't not run the ball. especially when they drop 7 into middle coverage like that on 3rd and 10.

call a draw play.

I know people kept saying we needed to pass more... but we shouldn't not run the ball. especially when they drop 7 into middle coverage like that on 3rd and 10.

call a draw play.

Been a long time since I have seen a draw play.

call a draw play.

They might not have a bunch of 20+yard runs, but Haskins was moving it between the tackles. Only 2 tackles but this isn't the Wisconsin D. I'd rather see them run on 2nd and 10 to set up a more manageable 3rd.

Back