Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I know some people don't like Frost here, but I feel sorry for the guy. His team played well in the second half.

And they win by 3, just like the prognosticators said. 6-0, Michigan is bowl eligible baby!

I thought all along this would be a trap game. A night road game against a team coming off a huge win (even in it was NW). Glad our boys were able to escape.

Cade needs to get his shit together. Left a ton of yards on the field, our wideouts are starting to create separation but Cade is not capitalizing. Shades of Shea Patterson, sad to say.

I know some people don't like Frost here, but I feel sorry for the guy. His team played well in the second half.

Fuck him. I hope he has his bitch heart ripped out every game this year. Fuckin "OH who thinks michigan would beat Nebraska". Your bitch ass wouldn't have lasted a quarter against that defense and Michigan didn't need the kick ball play to survive a game.

Fuck him. I hope he has his bitch heart ripped out every game this year. Fuckin "OH who thinks michigan would beat Nebraska". Your bitch ass wouldn't have lasted a quarter against that defense and Michigan didn't need the kick ball play to survive a game.

It's comforting to know I'm not the only person that still isn't over it.

First half Michigan up??.13-0.
Second half Nebraska?.29-19
Final a score Michigan..32-29.

First downs??.26-19 Michigan.
Passing yards.. Nebraska 291 to 255.
Rushing yards..Michigan 204 to 140
Total yards??Michigan 459 to 431
Time of P. Michigan 34:24 to 25:36
Turnovers Nebraska 2 Michigan 1.

It's comforting to know I'm not the only person that still isn't over it.

Well you start to forgive him when you beat his UCF team by 30 then he starts talking about how they really won because they "out hit Michigan" and you remember he's an insufferable douche nozzle so fuck him.

Haskins 23 for 123 long 50 2Td?s?5.3 a carry.
Corum 13 for 89 long 29 1:td??6.8 a carry.

Haskins 23 for 123 long 50 2Td?s?5.3 a carry.
Corum 13 for 89 long 29 1:td??6.8 a carry.

Haskins won this game. His ability to pick up 1-2 extra yards was huge. Corum played fine but Haskins had multiple runs where it looked like he should have been stopped and he managed to get an extra push to pick up a first down.

Hawkins deserves a game ball. He made that initial 4th down stop on their first drive and then the strip fumble recovery and return to put them in FG range.

Last edited:
Back