Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

It amazes me that with the best run game in the country, JJ still can't hit a downfield throw. Shit, even Thorne was able to hit a couple last year

I haven?t seen a team keep trying to hurl it way downfield after so many failed attempts when there as absolutely no need for it whatsoever - everything else is and has been working.

You were right about Harbaugh after all. He sucks.

If my math is right, Corum is around 1350 yards rushing. Not too bad considering the 1st team offense didnt play much in the 2nd half of about 4 games

I haven?t seen a team keep trying to hurl it way downfield after so many failed attempts when there as absolutely no need for it whatsoever - everything else is and has been working.

You were right about Harbaugh after all. He sucks.

Because they know we eventually need to be able to do it to win bigger games. So they're experimenting on these weak teams.

Because they know we eventually need to be able to do it to win bigger games. So they're experimenting on these weak teams.

Maybe.

I?m expecting our guys should be able to push the Buckeyes around the Shoe much the way did the Big House.

Maybe it?s an attempt to spread out the field, although I would think shorter completions should be able to achieve this as well as or better than long incompletions.

Wow, do we have a 3rd running back? Sure looks like it.

I loved Stokes in the non conference. You can see the speed and vision. Looking forward to seeing if he progresses in his career or gets left behind.

I'm starting to think it doesn't matter who you hand off to. That line has really taken it to an unreal level the last 2 years. It's rare that a back has to make a cut before he's into the 2nd level. I'm envious as hell

I'm starting to think it doesn't matter who you hand off to. That line has really taken it to an unreal level the last 2 years. It's rare that a back has to make a cut before he's into the 2nd level. I'm envious as hell

They could rotate you and me in and out of there, and things would still be pretty good.

Back