Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Nebraska vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

JJ was a better passer last year. He's regressed so much

JJ was a better passer last year. He's regressed so much

I think it was easier for him when he only was responsible for a small number of plays. It might be why despite his elite talent, he may not have been ready for the starting gig.

My concern is how little he runs it now. While I realize it's safer, his threat running the ball was part of that elite talent. He's become more one dimensional and he isn't doing well enough for that.

It amazes me that with the best run game in the country, JJ still can't hit a downfield throw. Shit, even Thorne was able to hit a couple last year

I think it was easier for him when he only was responsible for a small number of plays. It might be why despite his elite talent, he may not have been ready for the starting gig.

My concern is how little he runs it now. While I realize it's safer, his threat running the ball was part of that elite talent. He's become more one dimensional and he isn't doing well enough for that.

He looks bad tonight

That could be the coaches decision. Losing your backup qb probably changed the amount of times they want JJ running. He goes down and who's next up now?

It amazes me that with the best run game in the country, JJ still can't hit a downfield throw. Shit, even Thorne was able to hit a couple last year

We are quite aware of our qb Deficiencies in the passing game.

Back