Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PennSt vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

So do we at least keep Harbaugh around for one more game? And assuming he wins that want to be let him have his last and final shot at Ohio State?

Probably keep him for the rest of the season. I'd like to give him another shot at Maryland and OSU. Definitely need to keep Haskins.

just tuning in here...

I gather there was a lot of bitching today.

But we won... on the road... against a ranked opponent... and beat the spread.

Yes, but he?s gotta go after the new year.

You do know that going into week 11, Michigan is far from out of the NC hunt, don?t you? I?m going to make a bold prediction - sometime between now and when pigs fly around in frozen Hell, Michigan is going to beat Ohio State.

This would be as good a season as any.

You do know that going into week 11, Michigan is far from out of the NC hunt, don?t you? I?m going to make a bold prediction - sometime between now and when pigs fly around in frozen Hell, Michigan is going to beat Ohio State.

This would be as good a season as any.

It won?t be this year.

just tuning in here...

I gather there was a lot of bitching today.

But we won... on the road... against a ranked opponent... and beat the spread.

I made a few sarcastic quips, but I was for the most part my generally positive self.

I was the one who pointed out that the stop after the fumble, holding Penn State to the field-goal rather than the touchdown, very much kept Michigan alive in this game - I mean right after the stop, not right after the M touchdown. If you go back and read the thread you?ll see it.

Bob had just called for Harbaugh to be fired tonight; it was actually the first time he had called for Harbaugh to be fired all game, he actually had shown remarkable restraint on that matter to that point.

It won?t be this year.

I don't expect Michigan to beat OSU in 2 weeks but this is definitely the least intimidating version of OSU I can recall seeing in about 5 years. They're very beatable but it's going to take a hell of a lot better performance from Cade than we've seen thus far.

I don't expect Michigan to beat OSU in 2 weeks but this is definitely the least intimidating version of OSU I can recall seeing in about 5 years. They're very beatable but it's going to take a hell of a lot better performance from Cade than we've seen thus far.

No doubt, but Harbaugh does not have that ?eye of the tiger? to win.

It is gonna take a helluva lot better play on both sides of the ball to beat OSU. This team is capable, has the talent, but the coaches are gonna have to get them ready and make better calls than they did for today's game.

I know that it's always the coach's fault with this crowd so I'm wasting my time. The plays were there today and they weren't made. Just like MSU. The coaches are doing an admirable job with the talent they have. Or should I say the talent they have left since they have a ton of injuries. They're 9-1 and still in contention for a conference championship and the playoffs in a season when nobody expected them to be any good.

Sorry not around much. Only caught snippets of the game

I didn?t like the opening other than the sacks

But I will take a road run in a tough stadium

Do Agree both sides need to be much more at their best for any chance to beat osu

Back