Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

^^^^^ Ppl either need affirmation or a dose of discord to fuel their lives. ^^^^^ And flaming Michigan is a two-for-one deal

FYI: He was advocating firing Campbell after the Lions' dismal start last season. With extreme prejudice.

Last edited:
i listened to the first three minutes of it, and that's the first time I've actually heard him speak. Like, Jesus H. Christ that guy is annoying... people voluntarily listen to that nonsense? what the hell is wrong with people?

Sure do, I like him. he's funny. I would expect nothing less from you because you're such an unhappy troll.

Sure do, I like him. he's funny. I would expect nothing less from you because you're such an unhappy troll.

MV has his moments, and when he does, he's nails. Much of the time he's the guy at the bar with a bone to pick. And Rico is just a Sparty Slappy.

MV has his moments, and when he does, he's nails. Much of the time he's the guy at the bar with a bone to pick. And Rico is just a Sparty Slappy.
nails on a chalkboard? His voice is grating to me. I'm trying to think of someone else I know - famous or not - with a comparably irritating voice, and the closest I can think of is Danny Bonaduce, when he had a radio show in Detroit.

I'm entirely aware of him because of crap people post here, most recently his rant threatening or demanding MSU fans assault Michigan fans that attend the game in EL this year. That didn't go the way he planned (which is unquestionably a good thing, unless you think we need more senseless violence in our everyday lives...)

Sherrone praised the lord then went into an F-Bomb's spiel how can you not find that funny and deserved you miserable troll.
I saw it live, and it struck me as a spontaneous outburst of emotion after a tumultuous week and big win. It was not only a big game, but one in which he - an OL coach - got shouldered with a lot more responsibility than he was expecting when the week started. Shit, even 24 hours before the game started. Not going to slag a guy for that.

The people mocking him for this - and Valenti wasn't laughing "with him" as they say, but claiming this was some scheme to play the victim - would shatter like glass christmas tree ornaments if they faced even a modicum of the pressure he did... that's what I find more amusing.

I saw it live, and it struck me as a spontaneous outburst of emotion after a tumultuous week and big win. It was not only a big game, but one in which he - an OL coach - got shouldered with a lot more responsibility than he was expecting when the week started. Shit, even 24 hours before the game started. Not going to slag a guy for that.

The people mocking him for this - and Valenti wasn't laughing "with him" as they say, but claiming this was some scheme to play the victim - would shatter like glass christmas tree ornaments if they faced even a modicum of the pressure he did... that's what I find more amusing.

He did give him a lot of credit for the game plan and said he did a great job

Back