Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official PSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Where are all the uofm posters who were making fun of Ryan Day for his exuberant reaction to beating ND? I don't see any comments about Sherrone Moore crying like a little girl and dropping multiple curse words including f bombs on camera...

Sob, sob?? coach harbaugh - I love you man? sniffle, sob??I love the shit out of you.? Um, gross. Maybe keep that between you and Jim?

https://youtu.be/oncYF4mpuwM?si=SvV3OFBkF_JdWqeW

Granted 3 or 4 of the regular posters were probably crying too, and they?re probably the people making fun of Ryan Day so I kind of expect them to defend Sherrone for crying like a little sissy and swearing on a broadcast watched families with their children.

Edit: just went back and read some of them - pretty much exactly what I expected...

great quote

"I want to thank the lord...I fucking love you man...I love the shit out of you" :lmao:

Day: Strafes an old-man-fellow-coach Howard-Dean style.

Moore: Spontaneous emotional support of his coach, team, president, and university.

tenor.gif

Day: Strafes an old-man-fellow-coach Howard-Dean style.

Moore: Spontaneous emotional support of his coach, team, president, and university.

more like...

Day: Excitedly, spontaneously and emotionally (but not crying like a little girl) calls out his critic after a hard fought victory.

Moore: Cries like a little girl and curses multiple times on a national broadcast watched by families and kids, including little girls (who probably weren't crying - sorry little girls for insulting you). Acts like they just summited Everest for the first time because the won even though the conference was mean to them this week.

I wonder if Harbaugh cried when he saw that...

Last edited:
Now you are simply editing comments ala CNN. He's referring to JH regarding the post-elipisis comments.

I wasn't trying to make it sound like he was referring to the lord. I was laughing that he is speaking about the lord and a sentence later is vulgar on national TV. I found it funny.

Still not even close to as embarrassing as John L. Smith slapping himself on national television lmao

boy, you went deep into the hole for that one. Except there's one rather big difference - literally every MSU fan criticized him for that, most were already calling for him to be fired. uofm fans here, who nit pick and criticize everything other coaches do, are praising Moore for having given the best post game interview ever - crying like a little girl over his love for the most oppressed coach, program and university in college football history. Best. Interview. Ever.

It's pathetic really. LMAO.

Last edited:
Still not even close to as embarrassing as John L. Smith slapping himself on national television lmao

or a 50-year-old head coach getting angry and responding to a throwaway jab from a 22 year old college kid after a loss

or beating a man 10-1 like a bunch of wild teenagers... no coaches in sight, no control over their own players.

or jacking off to a sexual assault victim... who then gets you fired.

or paying said Jack Off a $90MM fixed term contract because he won a couple games and you are said and pathetic and get taken for a ride when he threatens to leave without having coached a single full season at your school.

or...

boy, you went deep into the hole for that one. Except there's one rather big difference - literally every MSU fan criticized him for that, most were already calling for him to be fired. uofm fans here, who nit pick and criticize everything other coaches do, are praising Moore for having given the best post game interview ever - crying like a little girl over his love for the most oppressed coach, program and university in college football history. Best. Interview. Ever.

It's pathetic really. LMAO.

Nah, just the first one to pop up in my head. So bizarre. I?m ok with Moore getting emotional after the game. You can see the exact moment where he let it go. I?m sure he was stressed out and didn?t want to blow the season. I can?t imagine being under that much pressure with just a few hours to mentally prepare.

Nah, just the first one to pop up in my head. So bizarre. I?m ok with Moore getting emotional after the game. You can see the exact moment where he let it go. I?m sure he was stressed out and didn?t want to blow the season. I can?t imagine being under that much pressure with just a few hours to mentally prepare.

Nah, doesn't matter (even though it wasn't the first one that popped up in your head). It was ages ago and came from a coach who was already on his way out - and in a post game press conference that literally no one watches.

Of course you're OK w/ Moore getting emotional, you're a uofm/harbaugh slappy. And you don't need to analyze it down to the frame where he let it go - he cried like a little girl.

The histrionics and attempts to add more meaning to it (he was sooo stressed out fighting agains ALL the odds, Harbaugh suspended at the 11th hour, Allen Haller said mean things about us, B1G is out to get us - so much pressure, he just had to get his emotions out and curse on live TV. It was a moment for the history books and his emotions just said it all, what a great leader) is just pathetic uofm slappy excuse making. You're just making it worse.

Last edited:
Well? Was it contrived?

I don't think so. I think he believes harbaugh/uofm are oppressed and everyone is out to get them. But I'm not comparing the reaction to Day vs. the reaction to Moore because I think one was authentic and the other was not. And being sincere and authentic doesn't make him less of a sissy or less full of crap.

Last edited:
I don't think so. I think he believes harbaugh/uofm are oppressed and everyone is out to get them. But being sincere and authentic doesn't make him less of a sissy or less full of crap.

Is Tucker still pursuing his wrongful dismissal lawsuit?

Is Tucker still pursuing his wrongful dismissal lawsuit?

probably, but I don't know - that story has sort of faded at this point.

Hopefully the school moves on from him sooner rather than later without an egregious settlement in his favor. In my view, Haller already gave Tucker his severance package by allowing him to stay on with pay and delaying the hearing at Tucker's request. That extension alone was something like $2.5 to $3mm in pay.

Last edited:
Back