Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Rutgers vs ][V][ichgan Game Thread

Everyone thought the same thing last year after Maryland. They're fine. Rutgers may have the best defense they'll play all regular season, save for maybe Penn State.

I wouldn't worry, but after seeing last week's game and how inconsistent JJ has been, my worry meter is at a 6/10

No home field advantage for Michigan in this game. Refs making bad calls favoring Rutgers.

Defense blows.

Every time I say that something good happens

Last edited:
Hey my friend said we blindsided the qb on the return .did anyone see that ?

Michigan fans, if they're not winning 40-0 they worry.

I worry when i see broken plays, missed assignments, inconsistent play, and stupid mistakes. I don't care how much we win by as long as we look well-coached like we did the last two years.

Also why not take the 45 yard fg and make it a 17-10 one score game ?We are already gripping as a fan base. Offense is just playing ok. Idk. I take the points.

Last edited:
It wasn?t a blind side block. He saw it all the way.

Last edited:
I worry when i see broken plays, missed assignments, inconsistent play, and stupid mistakes. I don't care how much we win by as long as we look well-coached like we did the last two years.
Perfect play through 60 minutes is almost impossible.

Back