Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official TCU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread CFP Semifinal Edition

That was 110% targeting. And ROMAN'S TD was 120% a TD. Sonny dukes is being a fucking cunt rn talking shit. I'm over this shit.

Well, have to say this Michigan team was not going to win the NC. Can't believe they closed the score in the 4th after being down 21-3. Crazy game. That overturning of the TD looms large in this game.

There should have been an unsportsmanlike conduct after the targeting for standing over DE but whatever. We got whipped today. By the gayest mascot ever conceived

JJ was not good today. His reads suck on both of his two pick 6?s .
If you score 6 points in a half you are not playing good.

Last edited:
That was definitely targeting. No question about it. Obvious call. How can that not be targeting?

I don't know how that's not targeting. I don't know how that's not a TD (especially considering you moved the fucking spot 4 yards).

The entire bullshit fucking bullshit changes if they run up the middle 4 times in the red zone each time. What a bunch of fucking scrubs.

And they reviewed it and still said no targeting?! WTF? TCU will not beat Georgia. No chance. Was the fix in to have the SEC refs make favorable calls to knock Michigan out and smooth the path for Georgia? Regardless of how poorly Michigan played, with the calls that were made by the refs you have to wonder.

I'm so happy that this team was so pissed about last season that they were refusing to lose to a shitty team this year. So glad they weren't all talk again. What a bunch of fucking bums. They just lost a game going 0 for 2 inside the 5 and giving up2 defensive scores. You are not a good team if you do that. Fuckin bums

Our staff clearly has zero clue how to run a 2 minute drill. They didn?t even get five yards the last possession..

Well, I expect Michigan will win the B1G again and be back in the playoffs again next year. GO BLUE!

This was the wrong game to look so unprepared and uninspired in the first half. And be forced to play catch-up the entire second. And the final series was anything but championship worthy. Championship teams do not perform like Michigan did today. A shattering end to the season.

Some are saying "what a great game". "Instant Classic" all the familiar platitudes ... I find no solace in the so-called drama of this game, which was utterly unnecessary, and caused entirely by Michigan's ineptitude at critical points of the game. Perhaps the most disappointing Michigan loss in my 57 years of supporting this program. This was wrapped in a bow and hand-delivered to TCU, taking nothing away from them.

Last edited:
Back